Sign in to follow this  
Snoo

make all priests equal.

If we give all priests equal skills such as:

Lib     - botd, mine collapse, true hit, rebirth

Fo     - woa, coc, mine collapse and genesis and charm animal

Mag - woa, coc, min collapse and truehit and dominate

Vyn - woa, coc mine collapse, opulance and charm animal

Fix it so priests can no longer fight and are mainly played as alts.

the above fixes will equal out pvp and stop the whining.

cheers,

9 minutes ago, Snoo said:

Fix it so priests can no longer fight and are mainly played as alts.

Nope nope nope.

Don't force that crap on us please.

• Like 3

You start leading an adolescent BULL.

Most people don't care about PvP and are sick and tired of terrible ideas that make PvE a pain in the bull's rear end, just to try (but never succeed) in balancing PvP.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

2 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

Most people don't care about PvP and are sick and tired of terrible ideas that make PvE a pain in the bull's rear end, just to try (but never succeed) in balancing PvP.

what ideas for example

1 hour ago, Votip said:

what ideas for example

Heal resistance; LT nerf; removing disease cure from Heal; CR nerf for pets; balancing of priests in general being aimed towards PvP balance rather than PvE balance.

I could go on.

• Like 4

“Oh hey a priest rebalance thread. Yeah I wouldn’t mind some spells being shuffled and faiths being more equ—“

”Make it so priests cant fight”

Hello? What? That is like, the entire point of lib and mag priests. Fo, too, is amazing for fighting. In what world would this make anything better? What about people who main priests?? I’m baffled.

37 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

Heal resistance; LT nerf; removing disease cure from Heal; CR nerf for pets; balancing of priests in general being aimed towards PvP balance rather than PvE balance.

I could go on.

i do agree that it makes no sense when they batter everything in the same pot. but it works both ways.. like they removed all ways locating uniques on pvp servers as part of the PVE update when it was never ever any issue on pvp. They messed up PVP server kingdom specific mob spawns/aggros completely only cuz they added them all on pve servers. Like MR now agro all gorillas, hyenas, boars when supposed to be friendly to gorillas, while BL are still friendly to hyenas. Other kingdom specific mobs shouldn't even spawn on home servers but they do now. its all completely screwed up now due to PVE update.. 

7 hours ago, Snoo said:

the above fixes will equal out pvp and stop the whining.

Lulz....You underestimate the power of players finding a new thing to whine about.  The only thing I know for certain is someone somewhere will have a problem with whatever changes you decide to do so just get used to hearing players whine.

Anything done to "fix PvP" that will have negative effects on ALL players is usually something to be avoided. 

I agree with the original premise that Priests need to be a little better balanced. I've proposed making changes to Stone Strike, and to Magranon priests in general. But effectively making an entire group of skills (all combat-related skills) useless to Priests makes no sense whatsoever - especially when they kinda need those skills once they're given Champion status. Going from warriors (pre-priesthood) to pacifists (priesthood) back to warriors (Champion-hood) is utterly daft.  

why the hell would a priest that cant fight be able to cast truehit or any of the dominate/charm spells