Sign in to follow this  
Dracaa

Lunalong 2020

Me and my woman Richtje will come and attend, as impers, me in most areas except ws coz Richtje is WS so, taking with fo and vyn priest if needed,.

Fo priest has 100 faith 83 channeling atm.
Vyn 100 faith and 90,1 channeling atm.

if u need more that is let me know 😃

Sounds Fun.

My main went to last one so My Fo priest [ BenClawedOdamme ] will attend this one since it seems you have plenty of Imp'ers.

He is 93 faith 48 channeling so can be a battery for LT chants and can use this event to Imp his Faith ;)

Happy to help imp lower end carpentry items if needed.  70 carp / 50 FC (can and will be working on these over the next couple weeks so might be slightly higher at the event).  Can also bring a few chests of random tools I salvaged for those who might need something or other.  And, when I say random, I really do mean random - one place I salvaged had 50 clay spatulas....

Hello - I can come along and help with Carpentry, Masonry, Blacksmithing - and to a slightly lower level extent (but happy to help get things imped up to middling if there's a backlog) Fine Carp, Jewellerysmithing, Leatherworking and Tailoring. I can also bring Fo and Vyn batteries/listeners.

Is there an off-deed space set aside for tents and sleeping bags, nearish to boat parking?

I have plans to be there and happy to Imp 99 BS 99 Carp 99 CAS  99 LW  just add me to where you need me 90 JW also .

I'm tentatively going to attend, if life and work don't interfere. Can do blacksmithing. 

• Like 1

i want to let everyone know im so excited and happy to see so many wanting to come thank you so much

• Like 1

I think I'll attend, unless RL stuff ofc. I can do:

• Blacksmithing
  • Weaponsmithing
  • Jewelsmithing
  • Shieldsmithing
  • Chainsmithing
  • Platesmithing
  • Carpentry
  • Fine Carpentry
  • Fletching
  • Stonecutting
  • Masonry
  • Leatherworking
  • Cloth Tailoring

Will also bring my Vyn priest, Biff, with 94 channeling and benediction completed.

@Dracaa I will be there from 13th, I can help with random or affinity based meals/pizzas as my other skills do not compare to the other impers. (80HFC) 

If you are happy for another chef alongside Bratty I can help out. Otherwise I'll be attending anyhow. 

Edited by Millzy
  • Like 2

I arrived last night! Albeit tipsy so finding my way around was funky but fun :P

• Like 1

*Sees Etherdrifter's footnote and for a moment read: "The priest with the popular date!". 🤔

I really need some morre coffee.

Anyway, I'm going in full force, meaning main, alt (both impers) and my two priests. I won't have all four online 24/7, but may be able to provide some battery work if it's needed. And do some sermoning, if it's possible. :D

Thorin :) 

Biggest question most of us have, myself included, is parking directions.

Decided to sail around xan instead of server hopping.  Was fun, but about 8 hours of sail time.  Now I am almost there, but I have no idea where to park.  I have seen in Freedom chat the same question I have at least 10 times in that 8 hours, and the only response I have ever seen is "I am just kinda finding my way and winging it".

What is the problem? not finding the tunnel to kappa boat mine, or not finding a mooring spot in the crowd of ships?

Do you still need arrows? I have the shafts and metal to make them, and if I put my mind to it I can get anywhere from a few hundred up to a thousand or so built by tomorrow night, though you will need to get them improved on-site.

What's the distribution of Hunting/War arrows you want?

Problem most folks had was finding the entrance.  However when I got close it was pretty obvious so I assume it was for others as well.  The parking was crazy, though, but kinda expected.  

Finally finished making a massive bundle of arrows for the archery competition. 3tw412.jpg

It took me the better part of a day to them made, and I don't have the patience to improve all of them before they're brought in, but hopefully they can be put to good use.

On my way to the event now, I'll get some speed enchantments on a log and my mallet, and I'll do my best to get these arrows up to spec.

• Like 1