Sign in to follow this  
kordethbludscythe

Attention Highway Construction and notice of intent to Bypass

I am currently restarting my bid to try and achieve connection between Heartland and Harmony Bay on the central Highway system, I have noticed a couple of Locations where people working the road construction are unable to plug the Catseyes into the roads. Now i understand that people are trying to construct their projects and get their deeds in order, that is cool, however if a deed needs help getting the catseyes to plug their road please let me know in game @ kordethbludscythe and i will get you the catseyes you need. I have had a generous donation put forward by Notthatguy and it will be helpful in this endeavour. If the owner of the Kotor Varos deed would please respond to me either in game or on this forum we need to discuss the section going through your deed if i do not hear from you in 1 weeks time i will bypass your deed on the West side.

Additionally this is a notice of reconstruction on the East Heartland Highway, due to the expansion of several deeds in the area of Bludscythe Steading there will be a noticable effort to repave some of the roads and adjust heights.

Thank you, 

Mayor Kordeth Bludscythe

Bludscythe Steading

I am also working on highways N of Heartland and as soon as I help a few more get connected I'll assist you S, either with catseyes or some highway enhancements along the way.  I have also become a very good leveler :)

I can't wait for the formal completion of the East Heartland Highway to reach all the way to the waterway to the east of Heartland with catseyes.  The only break has been around the settlements south of the Three Ponds (as I call them), where the 2-lane straight paved road is broken up. I'm not sure what the deeds there have planned.

Thank  you sooooo much for working a Highway system.  I am directionaly challenged and this will make the game even more enjoyable to me.  As I get to a reasonable skill on Harmony I will be more than happy to contribute time and materials,

2 hours ago, kazthegreat said:

https://prnt.sc/udvdsp

This is the current highway going south towards heartland that is done so far looking to link up with other highways if any before heartland

There is a highway heading right for you from the other direction.  I'm looking forward to that one being done since I am usually just running from mobs through there.

the bypass of Kotor Varos was made and the heartland central highway to harmony bay is plugged nearly to J17 will get back to plugging after i get a bunch more cats imped up Thanx to Notthatguy, Oaken Valley and Grove Street for generous contributions of eyes to be used for the project

i got nearly 80 ready to plug atm am shooting for around 200 for this next round of plugging, Thats a lot of imping folks :P

Mayor Kordeth Bludscythe

Bludscythe Steading

• Like 1

I had started the section you just connected to.  I'm working on making for catseyes well.

My friends and I have a couple deeds in the J/K 18 area (Monks Vineyard, Laguna Glades); we were building the road up from Harmony Bay to us. We also saw the highway construction to our west from Heartland, so connected to that a couple weeks ago. That means there's now highway fully connecting Heartland and HB, it just needs the catseyes (and some flattening/enhancing). Let us know if there's anything we can help with in your project. Thanks for your work!

EDIT: Just realized we've already talked in-game, didn't recognize the forum name at first. :)

Edited by Malluvian

there still is two sections that are causing some issues one is that section of peat that will need to be bypassed if we want to catseye all the way and there is a deed just north of HB that has house gates up in the road path making it impossible to catseye if we could called nomad something, i forget the exact deed name

i am currently preparing catseyes between my projects but running behind a bit.

Mayor Kordeth Bludscythe

Bludscythe Steading

(Speaking as someone from another server, feel free to ignore me)

Wouldn't a bridge be a relatively easy way to get past a peat area? Cross over it, instead of going around or trying to destroy it. 

• Like 1

300 catseyes added to the north side heading south.  Probably 100-200 away from peat.  Do we want to bridge it.  Probably need someone with 80+ Masonry.