Sign in to follow this  
Bleu

Public Venerable black sheep Slaying

timer_E1604707229.svg

A mythical beast of legends, it stares back at you with blood filled eyes and froth around the mouth.

The current date set, November 6th 7pm EST

The skull and bone will be held privately, but do come for sheepshide and woolshearing potions.

aaa4c634a361883e99769064215667a7.png

6bb4125e92c7a2074b92766c29e14d7e.png

Edited by Bleu
  • Like 17
  • Cat 1

Typo in the clock? Event starts in 2 months. I hope you will consider the coming weekend.

So the dispute was resolved over 'ownership' of this sheep I assume lol. Hopefully enough of us will have the fs and weapons needed in two months, I will try to be there. Over that period of time though he or she is almost certainly going to cycle back to a younger age but so what, I'm sure it will be a fun time :) Thanks for making this public for all to attend, I do hope we can set that as the trend for the future on the new servers, it's what the cool people do with uniques!

Edit, won't be there after all, decided I don't really have time or motivation enough to skill up a new character from scratch. Good luck to all who attend.

Edited by Tilda
updated
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kelebeth said:

Typo in the clock? Event starts in 2 months. I hope you will consider the coming weekend.

I think it's intended to allow ppl to grow stronger, skill-wise and gear-wise, so as to not die on single aoe hit. 

As its a public event, it makes sense to wait a little, to allow for most ppl to benefit from such event. 

17 minutes ago, MobFood said:

I think it's intended to allow ppl to grow stronger, skill-wise and gear-wise, so as to not die on single aoe hit. 

As its a public event, it makes sense to wait a little, to allow for most ppl to benefit from such event. 

Alright, a lot will happen in 2 months. It's an eternity in a game. But I guess "see you in November"

If the slaying was now/this weekend, the amount of people who would be able to do any damage to it among the very large crowd would probably be in the low/mid single digits. Mostly since most don't choose to use huge axes/slow swing speed 2 handers. It'll probably be about another month before it's possible to kill, but even then I'd rather not risk a failed slaying and waste a lot of peoples time.

There is no particular rush, so I set it for a time I felt like we could handle it reasonably well.

Edited by Bleu
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 6:03 AM, Kelebeth said:

Alright, a lot will happen in 2 months. It's an eternity in a game. But I guess "see you in November"

You realize this game has been kicking for 10 years right? I dont think yall could even collect 10 people string enough to fight it yet.

On 9/6/2020 at 10:17 PM, Bleu said:

The black sheep is being held at western Cadence safely, the exact location will be revealed closer to the slaying.

6bb4125e92c7a2074b92766c29e14d7e.png

You mean at L12 next to the lemon forest, possibly out in the open under a deed cleverly named "Black Dragon?"

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, atazs said:

You mean at L12 next to the lemon forest, possibly out in the open under a deed cleverly named "Black Dragon?"

That's where I keep my dragon, not my black sheep.

Edited by Bleu

Petition to move it to a bit later in the day? West Coast Americans will still be at work at 2pm on a Friday.

That said i plan on bringing 2 70+fs warriors and a lib priest who can summon and true hit etc.

Edited by jaytoo
  • Like 1

\o/ 71fight skill staff wielder here will try to make it.

(ashesinthend)

On 10/12/2020 at 11:44 PM, jaytoo said:

Petition to move it to a bit later in the day? West Coast Americans will still be at work at 2pm on a Friday.

That said i plan on bringing 2 70+fs warriors and a lib priest who can summon and true hit etc.

The date/time has always been a long-term goal/inexact time. I think we'll have enough strong people, so I'm going with the date. As for the time - I'll settle an exact time on the 14 days mark. Will try to go with the best time possible for as many people as possible.

Edited by Bleu

On 10/12/2020 at 8:44 PM, jaytoo said:

2pm from work is perfect for me (just don't tell my boss!) ;) 

On 10/18/2020 at 5:57 PM, Hayzues said:

I'll join- Fo priest

But I was hoping to see tons of death and gore :(

• Like 1

On the way!
Igns: Dayday, MrKettle, Okiee, Dylanmciam

Edited by livelong

Thanks again! The digging was interesting lol

Anyone have a unique hit counter link from this slaying?

• Like 1