Sign in to follow this  
Arin

Starter tent on deed

So i am relatively new to this game. I started around a month ago and i made my own deed. I invited a player to my deed but i think he quit Wurm. The problem is, he left his tent in the middle of my  deed and i can't move it or bash it and it is not decaying. Is there any way to remove it besides waiting in vain for him to return and remove it?

You can put in a support ticket and ask staff to move it to the perimeter of the deed. They will investigate the issue and let you know whether or not that is something they can do.  Type /support in game.

Edited by Bakhita
  • Like 2

Starter tents won't decay on deed if the person who owns the tent is a citizen of the deed.

One thing you can do is remove the person from the deed so they're no longer a citizen and the tent should start to decay.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tristanc said:

Starter tents won't decay on deed if the person who owns the tent is a citizen of the deed.

One thing you can do is remove the person from the deed so they're no longer a citizen and the tent should start to decay.

I removed him already from my village and still, after around one week or more, the tent has gotten no damage. I submitted a support ticket in game.

I have moved the tent I believe to be the problem to an offdeed location and updated your ticket as such.

Please let us know if it was the proper one and if the ticket may be closed out now :)