Sign in to follow this  
Serzane

Why?

https://imgur.com/QfBPrgd

Is this some kind of a feud? (Okay for some reason I can't embed the photo, but you can click the black text box to view)

Edited by Serzane
note added

clear cutting on deed and perm normal. but to just kill the trees and not turn to logs, is a bit odd. . skill gain guessing. but why not turn to logs too?   maybe feud .

leaving that 1 tree there is a sign it was done intentionally to get you mad,also having all that done over night might indicate it was a group..sad to see there are ppl who will do this on freedom server. maybe is some frustrated  kids from PvP server?

cant you get any tracking results?

• Like 1

It is... beautiful....

Might not be a feud though, cutting down gives more body stats then chopping up (which gives more woodcutting). That might be a reason that isn't grief related. 

That is pure griefing

Edited by Caduryn
  • Like 1

I went to visit one of my deeds and saw all the trees cut down all the way around it.  Griefing?  No.  Just a really big community next to me that needed wood or WC skill.  Deeds are protected.  Perims and wilds are not.  If you like a grove of trees, or a particular mountain, or a beautiful stretch of beach, you HAVE to drop a deed on it if you want to keep it just the way you like it.  If you don't, anyone has the right to just lay waste to it and that is totally ok.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

I went to visit one of my deeds and saw all the trees cut down all the way around it.  Griefing?  No.  Just a really big community next to me that needed wood or WC skill.  Deeds are protected.  Perims and wilds are not.  If you like a grove of trees, or a particular mountain, or a beautiful stretch of beach, you HAVE to drop a deed on it if you want to keep it just the way you like it.  If you don't, anyone has the right to just lay waste to it and that is totally ok.

This wasn't nearby and I wasn't questioning the person right to do this on undeeded land, I was mainly wondering why you would fell trees w/o chopping into logs if you were skill gaining.  Also, I kind of think there may be a feud going on in this area based on some things I saw in chat and wondered if this might be related.

i just wish this was next to us,so we could take them and chop them for skill.

12 hours ago, Tpikol said:

i just wish this was next to us,so we could take them and chop them for skill.

I did that to as many as I could :)

yea, I've been finding huge areas of felled trees. I always stop, turn on sb, and have at it. Good WC.

• Cat 1