Sign in to follow this  
Pingster

Sermons

kcswUfK.pngphAbSor.png

Still need to finish off the tower, and get someone to put Marble floors down, but I'm ready to have people start coming over to our deed and start preaching! Get your alts down to the prettiest basilica you'll set your eyes upon for the foreseeable future!

Also, if you're a lib priest, we might be able to find some underground hole for you to put your altar down as well!

In all seriousness, we have total of 6 accounts on the deed already, and confirmed interest from 2 other people to join sermons, so the sooner the priest alts get dropped off, the sooner our priests will be powerful!

Edited by Pingster
  • Like 1

I presume you will supply food

Do you have a bed that I can use?

What time zone are your current accounts active in ?

Edited by zCat

Our chef is training cooking, and we got larders, so food shouldn't be an issue.

We have beds, but we're still developing the rest of the deed, so sleeping situation is based on that :) We can set up temporary ones within the church itself.

We're currently active in EU times, everyone seems to be on around 16 to 20 UTC+1, though as more people come, there will be more activity, obviously!

Thank you for your interest!

Hi... have come with Crystal....will be on as much as possible...

btw...not able to eat food in larders... can cast opulence though...

think a bsb for casting dirt would be a good idea in the church

and maybe 1 larder there for visitor food...

Heya! Haha it's been a while since I posted this. Sadly, dirt actually digs the ground, and you wouldn't be able to cast it within a building anyhow.

As it is right now, we have 6 priests on-deed, so I might need to retire this post, as for the most part, we have round the clock sermons for ourselves.

One priest is gone for a few days though, so we can happily accommodate you until then! I'll figure something for food!

On 10/7/2020 at 3:56 AM, Pingster said:

Heya! Haha it's been a while since I posted this. Sadly, dirt actually digs the ground, and you wouldn't be able to cast it within a building anyhow.

As it is right now, we have 6 priests on-deed, so I might need to retire this post, as for the most part, we have round the clock sermons for ourselves.

One priest is gone for a few days though, so we can happily accommodate you until then! I'll figure something for food!

you can cast dirt indoors on a container and it will just spawn dirt in it not taking it from anywhere, there is another option to destroy dirt too if cast on a tile, that can't be done indoors.