On 9/8/2020 at 11:57 PM, Ymediocrity said:

As discussed, One Cedarwood Knarr and 43 matching large crates Please. TY

Hello,

How are you making out on this order?

Thank you :)

Customer Review:

My initial order was validated on the 12th and it is now the 23rd, and I still have not received my order(s). The last communication with Froststorm was a request to come pick it up, after we agreed to have it delivered. Obviously, most people only have one character, in my case I only have one who can pilot the ship any ship really. That is why I was clear in my request and communications back and forth with the merchant representative. 

All we have in this environment is our deeds and our word.

Personally, I will not be doing business with this market merchant again.

I will meet my commitment to my previous orders, if they contact me within a timely manner, otherwise, I will take my business elsewhere. 

Edited by Pantharin

15 hours ago, FIREDRAGON said:

You need to understand there are other things in life and people might have to deal with some things in real life. I told you the guy delivering for me isn't available and I'm trying to get someone else to deliver, and said it would be good if you can pick, not that you have to. Though I spent days making your order and it's ready, feel free to contact others.

I do understand that there are other things going on. 

When we last spoke, you left me with the impression that you were coming and I waited past midnight for your arrival and there was no further communication. That is not cool.

I am willing to help you, help me, but you have to be better at communication. 

For example, one option is to bring me the products, you get paid and I could have brought you back home with my new ship, problem solved; if your delivery dude is out. I get my product, you get paid, everyone is happy. But to wait so long, (now 12 days) with a lack of communication and then continue the lack of communication?

No one wants to deal with that. Seriously, would you if you were in my position?

I am sure you are a real stand up dude, I am just used to better customer relations than I have received thus far.

I can't in good conscience, allow you to do all that work and it go to waste, I am still willing to work with you to get what I ordered, if you work with me, otherwise, I will not waste any more time trying, as there are others out there who are willing to take my Silver.

Edited by Pantharin

11 hours ago, Pantharin said:

I do understand that there are other things going on. 

When we last spoke, you left me with the impression that you were coming and I waited past midnight for your arrival and there was no further communication. That is not cool.

I am willing to help you, help me, but you have to be better at communication. 

For example, one option is to bring me the products, you get paid and I could have brought you back home with my new ship, problem solved; if your delivery dude is out. I get my product, you get paid, everyone is happy. But to wait so long, (now 12 days) with a lack of communication and then continue the lack of communication?

No one wants to deal with that. Seriously, would you if you were in my position?

I am sure you are a real stand up dude, I am just used to better customer relations than I have received thus far.

I can't in good conscience, allow you to do all that work and it go to waste, I am still willing to work with you to get what I ordered, if you work with me, otherwise, I will not waste any more time trying, as there are others out there who are willing to take my Silver.

On second thought, I have wasted too much time on this as it is, cancel all my orders.

I will find someone else who can meet their commitments and can communicate effectively. 

I wish you the best in all things, but it is time to cut sling-load and for me to move on.

Edited by Pantharin

Met him in person, and I was wrong, really great dude, got my order and looking forward to my next order with him and his team.

He has a lot going on, so I need to remember to cut him some slack.

I apologize for my early assessment of this merchant. 

I will strike though my comments...wish I could remove them.

I highly recommend this merchant and take responsibility for the miscommunications. 

• Like 1

Wow Panth after all that sh@ then you say this ? fuk me maybe think next time befor posting sh@t about ppl..

Thanks Panth, pleasure doing business with you. From next time I'll keep in mind to post if I get too packed in rl and get inactive.

• Like 1

I am ready to order a Caravel (Thorn), 8 - Creature Cages, 10 L Crates, 1 - FsB and 1 BsB, when you are ready...let me know.

How are you doing on my  Knarr order?

I hope things are getting better...

Edited by Pantharin

On 9/24/2020 at 9:57 PM, Tigerclaw said:

Wow Panth after all that sh@ then you say this ? fuk me maybe think next time befor posting sh@t about ppl..

Yea, lesson learned, you are correct, I will eat crow on this one, didn't have all the answers and I assumed incorrectly. 

That said, I already did that, so your comments are not necessary. 

Way to go pointing out the obvious, Captain.

5 hours ago, Pantharin said:

I am ready to order a Caravel (Thorn), 8 - Creature Cages, 10 L Crates, 1 - FsB and 1 BsB, when you are ready...let me know.

How are you doing on my  Knarr order?

I hope things are getting better...

Working on the knarr with some other things, should be done soon. For the caravel, I'll wait till 70~ sb and make some more knarr before touching that

• Like 1