Sign in to follow this  
Jaelus

*Event cancelled* Rite of Spring at Verdant Bay (Here we go again!)

Someone cast the rite just a few hours before we could. Sorry for those who made the trip.

We are planning to hold the Rite of Spring once more, with a tentative date of 9-5-2020 at 12:00 Pacific US (3:00 EDT).

If you are interested in hosting and carrying out the cast yourself please let me know. We are willing to let someone else get the next cast if anyone is ready to do so.

If we do not hear back by thursday of this week we will assume that everything is a go.

Contact Jaelus in game if you want to link up with us to help cast and get your journal entry! We are on Harmony at N-19, just a stones throw from Harmony Bay! Prefer links that are at least 50 or higher, otherwise due to priest rules they won't actually contribute very much to the cast.

Thank you!

Edited by Jaelus
  • Like 5

Hi, one of our villagers would love to help out with the cast! His name is franzlohner and he is about 53 faith at the moment.

I have a priest around 60 faith ill make sure to have him in the area to help. (work permitting)

Endtimes and Milso, we'll be happy to have you. Just be here at that time or maybe a little beforehand. We've got food and drink!

Again? nice! I don't need it, but if you're out of options, send me a pm and i'll help you out :D (71.7 faith 60chan)

Edited by Davih