Sign in to follow this  
Postes

HOTSNPVPPHD [Defiance] [HotS] [Northern Islands]

(picture soon i been lazy, sorry)

What is HOTSNPVPPHD? 

Horde of the Summoned New Player versus Player Players Housing Development. It's a free pre-built and stocked housing area (2 individuals per house) with the necessary items to help get started quickly such as forges, bulk storage bins, and beds. We're aiming to encourage new players on the Northern islands (Harmony, Melody, Cadence) to come over and try out Defiance and PvP. If you are currently on the northern islands, and want to try PvPing, send me a private message with some basic information about yourself (name, discord, experience, time zone, pvp experience, any past kingdom history, what interests you). We have a portal right outside the house ready for use. If you are enjoying it, you can always create your own house too!

Note: You do not have to commit full time to living here on Defiance, we're happy to have you hop between the PvE server and Defiance.

Why try Defiance?

• You have a chance to gain permanent affinities from killing enemies and always gain a temporary timed affinity. One affinity = 10% skillgain in that skill.
  • You gain karma for each kill.
  • Defiance is a full loot system, and you gain easily acquire valuables off players.
  • There's no cooldown between transferring between Defiance and the other islands. You can come over and PvP when needed.
  • A unique different perspective on the game. See how to work together in a large kingdom.
  • Daily PvP, both large and small skirmishes.

What do you need?

• A forum account
  • Discord
  • Working microphone
  • Helps to speak English, but we have some Russian players
  • Contribute in some way. While we want to have new players, we can't provide with everything. A good village requires everyone to contribute in some way - smithing, crafting, farming, breeding

Again, if you're interested, send me a PM on the forums! 

Edited by Postes
  • Like 9
  • Cat 1

+1. Totally reccomend joining if you want to learn the ins/outs of pvping or being on the pvp server- posteh is one of the coolest dudes on defiance and the rest of the crew is at least 95% as cool too

Two days ago get told you're getting full and would reccomended to go to another kingdom, today a recruitment post 😂

6 hours ago, Enuf said:

Two days ago get told you're getting full and would reccomended to go to another kingdom, today a recruitment post 😂

If experienced, I would recommend a different kingdom to help improve the overall server health and balance. We don't advise people to convert to HotS if already in another kingdom because it's going to gradually tip the scales until HotS (or any kingdom) dominates the server because of numbers. I don't think HotS has actually accepted anyone who wanted to convert at this point. This is an effort to target new players or players that have no PvP experience, and want to try it. 

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

Places still available. You also have more than 1 village open for recruiting, so we can fit you into a deed that best suits your play style.