Sign in to follow this  
Octetsefune

(closed)J24, west edge of pond on the north map intersect

Salve Fellow Cadenceiens, Perdurabia is looking to recruit.

Part of and founder of the Small Steppes alliance.

We require the following roles
Leather worker
Forager
Forestier
Hunters
Ship builder
Rope worker

Newcomers are welcome, the above roles are not acceptance defining, If you want to come and help out at an established settlement we can offer things to do.
Regular hunting roams are available. We are surrounded by at least 5 spawn locations.
Good quality and rare metals in the surrounding area
Plenty of resources.

Come, join a focused settlement looking to expand, We have Canal access and Highway access, access to mailboxes.
We also supply weapons tools and armour to those who need it, according to profession.

Planning on building 4 colossi and a grand auction house to take over the Auction system with a discord already setup to handle 50+ daily auctions.

Edited by Octetsefune

ive been wandering towards that way for awhile, so i'll come have a look. i'm still pretty new so i dont have any worked skills yet, but ive been foraging alot, and want to try a few different things before i settle down. i will likely be a good farmer or cook if i keep going the way i have.

if i can find the place ill look it over, and if you still want people, i may join you. it sounds easier then striking out on my own XD

what time are you on usually? i think i'm ready to join. ive spent the last few days getting my carpentry and woodcutting up.
let me know what you need from me, and where to put it, and i can spend the rest of the week harvesting wood and carving it up for the deed. im thinking of getting into blacksmithing too, since ive started doing a bit of that as well.

ugh, my brand new computer is a brick all of a sudden, so until i get it fixed i guess i'll be missing for a few days x.x please keep an eye on my cotton for me, and ill be back as soon as i can!

im not getting too much help on the forum about getting it running on this old laptop of mine, so i'll likely have to wait until i get the pc fixed if possible.
hope to see you guys soon!