Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Increase item inventory limit

As it currently is, the 100 item limit is pretty limiting, especially if you don't keep everything in containers, or you're doing things like crafting items that produce scrap on the side or fileting meat or crafting multipart items, your inventory fills up pretty quickly. I'd suggest one of the following.

1. Make Item groups not count towards the item limit similar to containers do

2. Increase the Max items to some arbitrary number you decides good

3. Make it based on mind logic x 5 or something (rounding up newbies to 20 ofc so they stay at 100 items), so that as you get more skill you get more items, makes sense really

• Like 4

yes, either that or make bulks make-able in containers out of inventory..

sawing planks or anything carpentry wise is just a joke .. full inventory every 10 secs...

• Like 1

Agree. There should be only weight limit and that's all.

It doesn't make a sense that the same player can hold max 100 saddles but also max 100 needles. Wogic is very strong here.

Weight and volume really should be the limiting factors, but then I always found it odd that with a sword in hand and a shield in the other, I can have an assortment of large tools as well some ropes and two anvils presumably in my pockets.

I have often thought that the backpack should BE the inventory, as it at least that explains where all the stuff is.

Edited by TheTrickster

2 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

I have often thought that the backpack should BE the inventory, as it at least that explains where all the stuff is.

If you choose body in inventory in settings, you can display backpack as subcategory of body->torso->back->backpack . Not ideal, but though ..

• Like 1

Yeah its stupid. I should be able to include as much as I can physically carry in my hammerspace pockets.