Sign in to follow this  
azuleslight

dragon hatchling question

I know you can capture dragons and hatchlings in caves, are you allowed to do it? no one will take any issue with it official wise? also im told retrograde confirmed they dropped only 7kgs and not any more. is that the case or does blood and hide drop to every prem in the area at the time...or both?

You can pen them, its allowed, however, they will most likely bash out of the mine anyways, properly messing up the mine with crazy slopes.. they drop blood and hide to every premium in local, butchering them gives no blood or leather just a skull, strange bone some other minor junk. And i strongly doubt its 7kg of leather in total.. more like 3kg fixed (defo 1.5kg fixed on EPIC (confirmed with numerous kills) and probably new servers as they lowered it in resent patch) amount split evenly to every premium in local, so more ppl at the time of the death means less leather each. however, blood isnt capped, so everyone gets a blood regardless the ppl count.

If you collapse the mine, and put dirt on top, they wont be able to bash out of it.

They also abide by the same mining restrictions as us, so making a mine with zigzagging walls around will prevent them from mining out anything. 

So something like this would work (i think?) that would prevent them from mining anything due to sideshaft issues. 

XFFXFFX    
FFXXXFF
FXXFXXF
XXFFFXX
FXXTXXF
FFX   XFF    

T = Entrance

X = Cave walls

F = Cave Floors

Edited by atazs

drakes drop 1.5kg hide on epic, on freedom its a random amount from 1.5kg to 6kg idk what retro is confirming lol

• Like 2

Everyone in the bashing area (premium) will get a blood and some hide/scale. It is legal to pen them, but in my opinion not worth the effort, when I found a dragon I didn't bother with enslaving it, I called everyone to come and in two hours I had a nice rare bone, some scale and some blood and everyone had fun (and 7s in their pocket). 😉 

Edited by Platyna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Platyna said:

Everyone in the bashing area (premium) will get a blood and some hide/scale. It is legal to pen them, but in my opinion not worth the effort, when I found a dragon I didn't bother with enslaving it, I called everyone to come and in two hours I had a nice rare bone, some scale and some blood and everyone had fun (and 7s in their pocket). 😉 

it all depends what you wanna do and how. you went public.. 30 odd ppl killed it so you all got what? 0.09kg scale? now if 10 ppl killed it only ir would have been 0.3kg each. if 3 ppl with 3 acc each killed it, its 1kg each and so on. 

So if the plan is to get most hide/scale you can to speed up your set creation, you want to pen it until you get your crew.  if your fine with killing 150 public dragons for the same set - you go public.. Just keep in mind 150 public dragon slaying might take a decade lol

Edited by Skatyna

19 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

drakes drop 1.5kg hide on epic, on freedom its a random amount from 1.5kg to 6kg idk what retro is confirming lol

What is the amount of scale? Is it random on Freedom too while fixed on Epic? As a small data input, I received 0.04kg at the last slaying on Release with about 200 participants, pointing to 8kg ca.

Edited by Ekcin
addendum

On 8/31/2020 at 6:45 PM, Ekcin said:

What is the amount of scale? Is it random on Freedom too while fixed on Epic? As a small data input, I received 0.04kg at the last slaying on Release with about 200 participants, pointing to 8kg ca.

2.5kg to 10kg freedom, 2.5kg epic