Sign in to follow this  
BattleWall

StrongWall Enterprises - Updated Prices and Custom Casts now available

8 hours ago, Russwoods said:

Please cod a 90 stonestrick pick to lordwoods thank you

[08:22:12] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

I would like to order 2 StrongWall casts on Cadence E10, if you still offering that service

Dzhodzhok in game name

Hi there, have a strongwall job if you're available. PM here or itsyaboy ign please.

Updated Pricing for Strongwalls and Custom Casting. 100+ Custom Casts now available. 

Hi. Need 2 Disintegrate casts to remove reinforcement from walls on Cadence north-west coast. How much will it be? Please contact Dzhodzhok in game, if you want to take an order.

On 9/25/2021 at 1:34 AM, DzhoDzhok said:

Hi. Need 2 Disintegrate casts to remove reinforcement from walls on Cadence north-west coast. How much will it be? Please contact Dzhodzhok in game, if you want to take an order.

I don't offer a disintegrate service. Sorry

~60 to 64QL steel pick. Looking for STS 80+ If you can boost the QL of the pick and the CoC on it (74)  great. If you can only provide StS that is fine. Looking for 80+ cast on it for sts (same with CoC if you can). Pm me on forums or in game on price. 1-10min imp delivery to you.  Forum name same as IGN.

Edited by PsychoDodo

I sent you my supreme pick over a month ago for a StoneStrike cast, I have tried repeated to contact you ingame please send it back to Arogan asap

On 2/8/2022 at 9:38 PM, Ruiner said:

I sent you my supreme pick over a month ago for a StoneStrike cast, I have tried repeated to contact you ingame please send it back to Arogan asap

Sorry about the inconvenience. As you know I had a family emergency with my father being hospitalized. This issue was resolved with the cast being done as well. I am back playing again and can take orders.