Sign in to follow this  
BattleWall

StrongWall Enterprises - Updated Prices and Custom Casts now available

Good morning.
I want to buy 14-20 strongwall casts on Cadence. The settlement has an altar of Magranon. Will you take the job, how much will it cost and are there any additional conditions?
In the game you can write DzhoDzhok

Edited by DzhoDzhok

27 minutes ago, DzhoDzhok said:

Good morning.
I want to buy 14-20 strongwall casts on Cadence. The settlement has an altar of Magranon. Will you take the job, how much will it cost and are there any additional conditions?
In the game you can write DzhoDzhok

Cost will be 7-10s for the casts I only charge 50c a collapse tile and I also don’t charge for travel. If you choose to pay more as a tip it’s always appreciated. I am doing I believe 8 strongwall casts tomorrow across Melody and harmony. I can put you next in line and start tomorrow afternoon/evening if that works for you.

13 minutes ago, BattleWall said:

Cost will be 7-10s for the casts I only charge 50c a collapse tile and I also don’t charge for travel. If you choose to pay more as a tip it’s always appreciated. I am doing I believe 8 strongwall casts tomorrow across Melody and harmony. I can put you next in line and start tomorrow afternoon/evening if that works for you.

It suits me. I live in the northwest part of Cadence. Write to me when you're ready. I'll explain in more detail

On 11/25/2020 at 1:06 AM, DzhoDzhok said:

It suits me. I live in the northwest part of Cadence. Write to me when you're ready. I'll explain in more detail

Your 18 tiles have been collapsed! I have mailed you one of your lanterns that you used to mark the tiles for 9s for payment. Thank you for your business!

how much for a stone strike cast on a level 50+ pickax I have? Please PM me in game at Aleasha with detail.

Hello, I'd like 3 stonestrike 50 pickaxes. QL doesn't matter. Plz cod KaynsAble

11 hours ago, stickher said:

1 60-69 stone strike pickaxe please cod to vegard

[12:39:51] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:46 PM, Ndainye said:

Hello I'd like a 60-69 Stone Strike Pickaxe COD to Dainya

[20:07:52] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Sent you the 78 StS pickaxe as discussed. Thank you for business!

Hello interested in the services of Priest Magranon, nickname in the game Biohim

At the moment Sheriff has not been on in 9 days.     I hope you will join me in wishing him well, and hoping it is not due to anything other than fatigue or uneventful RL circumstance.  Orders may apparently be delayed.

On 12/27/2020 at 3:25 PM, Reverent said:

At the moment Sheriff has not been on in 9 days.     I hope you will join me in wishing him well, and hoping it is not due to anything other than fatigue or uneventful RL circumstance.  Orders may apparently be delayed.

Of course I wish him all the best, hopefully it's just a Wurm burnout. 

All I am back online. I sadly was hit pretty hard with Covid-19. I am out of the hospital and doing well now still a little weak. I will be able to do some orders but I will not be online for long periods of time while I try to regain some sort of normal in my life.

• Like 1

Good Day! i hope you are doing better now after getting covid, i was curious if you still do 90+ stonestrike casts, if so could you do 3 picks and CoD them to Fendewen Please and thank you!

Update Prices and Now offering Cheaper Prices and Bulk Discounts

Had 2 pickaxes hit with SS and I'm very pleased. Great communication..Honest service... A++