Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

Titles

The fact that just one hit is enough to deserve the title of Trollslayer slightly spoils the idea of having the title.

Only those who alone can kill the animal should deserve the title.

There should be two types of titles for killing mobs.
The first "hunter", for killing an ordinary wolf or bear we get the title "wolf hunter" or "bear hunter".

For 1vs1 killing a champion we get "Wolfslayer" or "Bearslayer".

• Like 1

The reason it is based on hitting one is because only monsters with actual threat grant titles with the lowest being a troll.

If you only grant a title to those that kill barely anyone will ever get titles like "Dragonslayer" or "Fearless".

The only thing i like about this is dualing a champion of a specific monsters type giving a title that is genuinely a decent idea.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:18 AM, Darnok said:

The fact that just one hit is enough to deserve the title of Trollslayer slightly spoils the idea of having the title.

Only those who alone can kill the animal should deserve the title.

There should be two types of titles for killing mobs.
The first "hunter", for killing an ordinary wolf or bear we get the title "wolf hunter" or "bear hunter".

For 1vs1 killing a champion we get "Wolfslayer" or "Bearslayer".

+100 I totally agree! I could not in good conscience use the Trollslayer title until I solo tanked one. Getting such a title just for taking a whack at one and running away while someone else kills it makes it worthless! Maybe add a Trollfighter title for that instead?

Edited by Katrat