Sign in to follow this  
Merumbra

When will all the B/S end

It is annoying when a useful game mechanic is removed. When this happens I just wright off that approach and look for other ways.

But one thing that I think is total BS is this this from my even log.  The proper solution is to have developers remove said mechanic and say or do nothing else. I just think it's bad form to threaten players like this.

[16:27:04] Fight/shield skilling  via methods that protect you or your target from harm is a bannable exploit.  https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/168510-wurm-service-announcements/&do=findComment&comment=1807907

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ogare said:

The proper solution is to have developers remove said mechanic and say or do nothing else. I just think it's bad form to threaten players like this.

abusing exploits for skillgain is always threatened with a possible ban, read the rules sometime lol

6 hours ago, Ogare said:

It is annoying when a useful game mechanic is removed. When this happens I just wright off that approach and look for other ways.

But one thing that I think is total BS is this this from my even log.  The proper solution is to have developers remove said mechanic and say or do nothing else. I just think it's bad form to threaten players like this.

[16:27:04] Fight/shield skilling  via methods that protect you or your target from harm is a bannable exploit.  https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/168510-wurm-service-announcements/&do=findComment&comment=1807907

It works that way in every single online Game ever made...

Using expoits can get you banned.