Sign in to follow this  
Wurmfarm

Please Close

Had a talk with them they seem very sincere about making it a nice highway bridge.

Edited by Wurmfarm

Free dirt at P19! Bring a shovel or dredge and carry off all you please!

Don't forget to load your hold with crates or a bsb!

this is us. We are from Moenia (The Republic of Elysium), We are constructing this to bridge the gap. This will not interfere with boats i can assure you. message us ig if you need more info for whatever reason -Cronuss

there will be a bridge there chill guys dayum

below picture is not to scale. we are doing a 6 span bridge 2 wide bridge. there will be no more length wise terraforing done so there is a 4 space wide deep water for boats to travel through. I will be working on widening it to 2 width and 20 height so the bridge is high enough for ships to travel through without player  clipping becoming an issue.

Gwc6CQ6.jpg

Edited by ZeeGermans

5 hours ago, ZeeGermans said:

there will be a bridge there chill guys dayum

below picture is not to scale. we are doing a 6 span bridge 2 wide bridge. there will be no more length wise terraforing done so there is a 4 space wide deep water for boats to travel through. I will be working on widening it to 2 width and 20 height so the bridge is high enough for ships to travel through without player  clipping becoming an issue.

Gwc6CQ6.jpg

That's an ugly bridge. NOT IN MY BACKYARD!

It is plain rude to seal of most of the open bay, for your own pleasure, forcing sailors to pass in the middle there.

This is going to irritate people over the years.

People will come and remove it.

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

I appreciate the work people put in building public roadways. The standard procedure for bridging a major waterway is to make small islands and then make bridges between them well over sailing level so boats can easily pass under. It's a lot more work but kind of the curse of settling on a major waterway. For instance this is what I will likely do over the encore river near my deed at Cadence at S23. Until i can do the full bridge I'm just going to leave it unbridged.

But as I said I appreciate the work people put in on public roadways and I feel this was an honest mistake rather than malicious intent. It's a correctable mistake so no reason for anyone to be too angry.

Once it is completed and becomes an official highway, it stands.