Sign in to follow this  
Wurmfarm

Hybrid Priesting.

Many people are frustrated with total priesting or having no access. I think there should be a hybrid option.

I would prefer if you had a lil more customizability (is that a word) on priests. let me explain.

I think you should be able to be Full Priest /Hybrid Priest/Priestless.

Full Priest - same as current 

Hybrid priest

- No access to enchanting spells, offensive spells.

- Access to utility spells only

- Can improve and function in thier realm of interest.

(Ex. Magranon Hybrid would get access to light token, goat form, stamina,  strongwall and any other small buff spells, They would be able to improve anything in the smithing spectrum)

(Ex. Vynora Hybrid Would get access to Opulence, hand of vynora, (( wind of ages only  since they are almost 90% enchant)) other small buffs. They would be able to improve anything in the Carpentry Spectrum)

Ex. Fo Hybrid Would get access to morning fog, minor heal only and genesis. They would Get access to improve anything in the Tailoring Spectrum)

Priestless - Same as current

The one thing i would change from that list is no mass stam for mag(too powerful still in pvp)

But yes please let my mag priest become the dwarf he is meant to be casting light tokens while mining and smithing away would be amazing for underground living(something really underappreciated :( )

Since they removed demigods on Epic the place has gotten even less attractive for people to play on.

What if they make it so that players can go there and do the missions they used to do in order to become a demigod but now at the end of it they unlock full priest powers and can be crafter priests with no restrictions on same  toon but it would be active just on Epic?

Stop messing with priests finally. we had it, most regretted it and now we done.. want to be a priest? get others to craft stuff for you. want to craft? then you wont be priest. want both? have 2 accounts. done. 

The issue here is that it's just not adding much; the hybrids are even more restricted than both "classes".

It just doesn't seem workable, especially with spells like genesis and strongwall (two of the main "moneymakers" for fo and mag respectively).

Edited by Etherdrifter
  • Like 1

yeah, it doesnt really add much and pushes even more towards classes. -1 from me.