Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

[Bug] Fix 2h sword stance on Ind.

It seems weird, but I checked it, and it seems to be dependent on the server. I use 2h sword and on Ind my stance is never correct - I always fight like I was hold one handed sword but for example in Exodus the stance is always correct, no matter what opponent I am fighting. 

Ind: 

fyBnpq7.png

Exo:

Qi2NRlf.png

Could not reproduce.  2 handed sword looks fine on Indy.  Have you tried it with different characters?  Do others see it as a one handed action?

Different char, the same sword, same stance, and yes, she can see wielding my sword in one hand too. 

bckGklp.png

Edited by Platyna

last time i played with it the 2h sword skin made it use 1h animations, i cant tell if youre using skin in exo screenshot (traveling server bugs out skin to not show till you reequip) but other 2 i can see the skin

sword of mag has same issue

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

This is the same sword, with skin (it was applied long time ago). And I noticed it first time when I travelled to Exo for RoS, today I went again to do another check before posting. 

Edited by Platyna

I was recently on Pristine, and the 2h stance was correct. Did not check all the servers but the problem is on Ind for sure. Can borrow my sword if you wish to check it yourself @Alectrys.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:56 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

last time i played with it the 2h sword skin made it use 1h animations, i cant tell if youre using skin in exo screenshot (traveling server bugs out skin to not show till you reequip) but other 2 i can see the skin

sword of mag has same issue

The 'skin' comment made all the difference. 

Verified that 2h sword AND large maul with skins applied show the one handed animation.  Bug added