Arno

Arno's dyeworks

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MarkSilard said:

Would like to order 5 kg of black dye. Cod to Almalexianova when you catch time please. Thx

Sent. Enjoy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I'd like to order 15kg V4 CoD to Tsusu ­čśç

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mino_Pressingbuttons said:

2 orders of black dye please

Hey, who do I mail the 2kg black dye to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tsusu said:

Hi! I'd like to order 15kg V4 CoD to Tsusu ­čśç

Hey, I finished and sent out your dye. Enjoy and happy wurming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mino_Pressingbuttons said:

Sorry pls mail the 2 orders of black dye to Mino. Thank you.

 

Sent. Thanks for ordering. Happy wurming :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like  black dye for a sail boat, please. 6.5kg?

 

Much appreciated.

 

Also, if you have any idea what wood types would take the black dye better, I'd appreciate your input.  (If there even is any difference.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Homestead said:

Would like  black dye for a sail boat, please. 6.5kg?

 

Much appreciated.

 

Also, if you have any idea what wood types would take the black dye better, I'd appreciate your input.  (If there even is any difference.)

I've mailed you the black dye. Thanks for ordering!

From my tests I think wood type does not affect the end result, but I never tried archeology woods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Arno said:

I've mailed you the black dye. Thanks for ordering!

From my tests I think wood type does not affect the end result, but I never tried archeology woods.

 

Received. And promptly, as always. Thank you!

 

Thanks also for the info about wood type. Nope, not going to use archeology woods and then dye it.  :P

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya bud can I get 2kg of red to itsyaboy please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PvtPile said:

Hiya bud can I get 2kg of red to itsyaboy please

Done. Have fun with the red dye :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arno said:

Done. Have fun with the red dye

 

Heaps of fun ty! Will be back for some more shortly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can i get a small barrel of Black dye [9-9-9)  Bearclaws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2021 at 3:54 PM, Tigerclaw said:

Can i get a small barrel of Black dye [9-9-9)  Bearclaws

Sent, thanks for ordering. Good luck with the black dye ­čÖé

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please cod 6kg of white to Lordwoods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Russwoods said:

Please cod 6kg of white to Lordwoods

Sent you the white dye. Enjoy the bright lights !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Arno can I get 30 kg of cyan and 15 kg of magenta? COD to Chaosmeow :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello I was so impressed with the order of white I Will take10kg please COD to Lordwoods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Russwoods said:

Hello I was so impressed with the order of white I Will take10kg please COD to Lordwoods

Sent you some that I had ready. Great to hear its working well. Enjoy ­čÖé

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chaosmeow said:

Hi Arno can I get 30 kg of cyan and 15 kg of magenta? COD to Chaosmeow :)

Writing it down in my orders. I will get to it when I can. Thanks ­čÖé

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Arno said:

Writing it down in my orders. I will get to it when I can. Thanks ­čÖé

Magenta dye is┬á­čöą, thanks!

 

l1NRvNh.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chaosmeow said:

Magenta dye is┬á­čöą, thanks!

Great picture! Thanks for sharing! I've also sent you the cyan now. Enjoy ­čśâ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arno said:

Great picture! Thanks for sharing! I've also sent you the cyan now. Enjoy ­čśâ

 

Thank you very much, this cyan is very beautiful!! Love the deep turquoise color it make the cart and horse gear!

 

1l2ZF71.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Green dye [9-246-9] 10kg

Blue dye [9-9-246] 10kg

Red dye [246-9-9] 3kg

Cyan [9-246-246] 5kg

Yellow [246-246-9] 5kg

Magenta [246-9-246] 5kg

Black dye [9-9-9] 5kg

 

COD To Dondersteen Please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now