Arno

Arno's dyeworks and Fo services

Recommended Posts

Hi Arno, I'd like 10kg each of the following colors: S3, U3, Azure and Spring. I'm also going to send you a rare hammer for you to imbue with white dragon blood. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, chaosmeow said:

Hi Arno, I'd like 10kg each of the following colors: S3, U3, Azure and Spring. I'm also going to send you a rare hammer for you to imbue with white dragon blood. Thanks!

Hey Chaosmeow. Everything should be in your mailbox now. Thanks for ordering and enjoy :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi arno,

 

Can i get 1kg of black dye ? Lemme know please thanks

 

Dondersteen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devily said:

Hi arno,

 

Can i get 1kg of black dye ? Lemme know please thanks

 

Dondersteen

Hey, I've sent you the black. Good luck with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Arno, can I get 15kg of magenta dye? Thanks! - Chaosmeow

Edited by chaosmeow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, chaosmeow said:

Hi Arno, can I get 15kg of magenta dye? Thanks! - Chaosmeow

 

15 hours ago, chaosmeow said:

Also, I need 10kg black dye - Chaosmeow

Thanks for ordering Chaosmeow. Both orders have been shipped. Enjoy :)

Edited by Arno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Arno, I accidently hit return on the dye. Would you please send it back. Sorry about that :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for resending it. This is what happened with the magenta dye lmao

 

iLaQkPI.jpg

 

n9czvjh.jpg

 

 

Edited by chaosmeow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

Can I order a set like Galais' Purple Set please?

 

Please CoD to Greymyst

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2021 at 6:13 PM, Tarathiel said:

Hi there,

Can I order a set like Galais' Purple Set please?

 

Please CoD to Greymyst

 

The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to reach Greymyst in less than ten minutes.

 

Enjoy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Arno, I'm going to send you a rare rope tool that needs imbued, along with 9 blood and 3 source crystals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chaosmeow said:

Hey Arno, I'm going to send you a rare rope tool that needs imbued, along with 9 blood and 3 source crystals.

The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Chaosmeow in less than ten minutes.
Good luck with the rope tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arno, could you please send me 2kg of bright orange? Thanks!

 

-Keridwyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Hi, I could use 6 Kg of your violet and 4 Kg of your blue when you have time. CoD to Brendabrenda. TYVM 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Arno

Could mail CoD 4kg each of 'Violet' 'Rose' 'Chartreuse' 'Red' please

thank you in advance! Your colors are so pretty

Mail to "Suong"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2021 at 2:43 PM, Keridwyn said:

Arno, could you please send me 2kg of bright orange? Thanks!

 

-Keridwyn

 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:11 AM, Brendabrenda said:

 Hi, I could use 6 Kg of your violet and 4 Kg of your blue when you have time. CoD to Brendabrenda. TYVM 🙂

 

On 12/31/2021 at 6:17 PM, Suong said:

Hi Arno

Could mail CoD 4kg each of 'Violet' 'Rose' 'Chartreuse' 'Red' please

thank you in advance! Your colors are so pretty

Mail to "Suong"

 

Filled in all the orders today. Enjoy and thanks for being patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Could you COD 1s worth of Red Dye to HawkHawk please?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HawkHawk said:

Hello,

 

Could you COD 1s worth of Red Dye to HawkHawk please?

 

 

Done. Have fun with the red dye :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Arno said:

 

 

Filled in all the orders today. Enjoy and thanks for being patient.

That orange dye was just what I was looking for - thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! can I get 10kg of black dye sent to Reckert please! Thank you in advance :) have a great day wurming.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now