Sign in to follow this  
Antirg

Horse Breakfast Bakery - CCFP & Affinity Food

Welcome to the Horse Breakfast Bakery.  Now serving breakfasts with 100% more horse meat!

CCFP Pizza Slice - 60c per 2.0kg slice : These pizzas are loaded up to guarantee full CCFP after only a couple bites (Most pizzas will fill with only 1 bite).  They also provide a 5-6 hour random skill affinity!

Customized skill affinity breakfast 1s each: These are breakfasts I design specifically to fit your needs and provide you with the skill you desire.  One bite will provide 1 hour or more of skill!  They usually come out to around 6kg each which will provide many hours worth of skill gain bonus!  There is a process to creating this meal which means you will have to have access to an oven, a frying pan and a piece of meat.

All orders are sent via COD at my cost.  Delivery time currently takes about 45 minutes.  Message me in game to see about current stock in pizza or to start the process of making a personalized skill affinity food.

/tell Antirg Hello, I'd like to order one large horse meat pizza

Things to know about food:

1. Never keep food in your inventory!  It will decay very quickly this way.  As a new player, it's suggested to store your food in your forge if you don't have anything better.
  2. On any CCFP or Affinity food, it's suggested you only take a couple bites at a time.  Don't use these foods just to fill your Food/Nutrition bars!  Make yourself a few easy breakfasts to fill your food bar.