Sign in to follow this  
Kawdzo

Suggestion: Make Unicorns Rare Again

I thought that since the Devs are already working on Animals spawns and pathing it may be a good time for them to reevaluate the spawns of unicorns. They are everywhere, thousands of them. I always thought it was funny because they are the least rare animals in Wurm.

https://imgur.com/a/ZVQISGv

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Platyna said:

Spawns were reduced but people rarely kill them off. 

no.. they are great butchering material, these on mountains.. however.. also such place probably have a spawner of such close by, or the new spawning method just stuffed the mountain with spawn 1 next to another of same kind of mob.. for 'some reason'(wogic)

unicorns are quite useless on the other hand... same speed as hellhorses but can not be hitched to a cart/wagon/transporters.. we have enough useless creatures with hyena/gorillas/wild boars, no use for these.. but they eat up big chunk of the spawn population, nobody have any incentive to kill them for anything neither skill or meat, unicorn's horn is at least with high potency for ns/healing but that's all it's good for besides 'looks' for whoever that might be a thing to keep such around

• Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 7:01 AM, Finnn said:

unicorns are quite useless on the other hand... same speed as hellhorses but can not be hitched to a cart/wagon/transporters.. 

Wurmpedia said:

• Can be hitched when tamed, but will unhitch if it becomes untamed.

So which is it? Can't be hitched, or can be hitched while tame? 

Edited by Nekojin

Unicorns are no longer fun to collect since we are stuck with plain ol boring white one. I just kill them as I see them so that more useful stuff will spawn hopefully.  At least before when we have colorful mobs we can collect rainbow color unicorns ranging from manly pink to puke stain yellow.

7 minutes ago, Jollibee said:

Unicorns are no longer fun to collect since we are stuck with plain ol boring white one. I just kill them as I see them so that more useful stuff will spawn hopefully.  At least before when we have colorful mobs we can collect rainbow color unicorns ranging from manly pink to puke stain yellow.

Rainbow unicorns would be awesome!! :D

16 hours ago, Jollibee said:

What!   :angry:

BRING BACK MY RAINBOW UNICORNS NOW!!!!!!!!!!