Sign in to follow this  
Rawrs64

House Of Debois Sermons [Closed]

House Of Debois sermons is open! We welcome everyone to come on over to [S, 16] on Harmony for sermons of all four gods! I will do my best to fulfill any reasonable requests! I have six subscribed characters on deed to guarantee prayer resets! Keep in mind this sermon group is temporary and will only be active for a month or two.

Discord: https://discord.gg/T4qmreu

Rules:

0.) Be kind and respectful. Using the monastery is a privilege.

1.) Wait at least 5 minutes from arrival/login before attempting to sermon.

2.) Call out that you are about to sermon 1-5 minutes before sermoning. 

3.) Post faith gains from sermoning in local.

4.) Avoid alignment-changing activities while using the monastery. Sermons require that you have not had an alignment changing activity in the past 30 minutes.

5.) After sermoning please wait until the next sermon or one hour before leaving. Whichever happens first.

Feel free to message Lydriik with any questions.

map_location.png?width=765&height=544

deedarrow.png?width=929&height=512

Edited by Rawrs64
closed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Evilreaper said:

food provided?

do you have a libila altar?

Currently the sermon location is a 5x4 house with walls. I'm working on the flooring/roof. Fo, Libila, Magranon, and Vynora altars are inside. I do not currently provide food, but upon you asking I am looking into providing food. It would likely be a large barrel of water and a large barrel with a variety of meals. I do not have a HFC character on deed, as our highest HFC is ~13. If I get meals going they'd likely be 50-60% nutrition and little CCFP. I'll start shopping for bulk veggies/meats in trade chat. Over time I can casually work on HFC so the meals will increase in quality.

If you have any other questions/recommendations i'll do my best to answer/accommodate them.

• Like 1

Update: I ordered 500 veggies, made a couple barrels for water/food, made another FSB, and made a bunch of meals. I'll hunt later and keep the meals coming. Bonus is I can reliably opulence all of the meals to make them last longer.

• Like 1

UPDATE

Lots of stuff has been added to the monastery, so I believe it warrants an update post.
Improvements:

• Monastery building has been done for a while! 4x5 standard wood.
  • Mailboxes for Dark Messenger and Courier channeling grinding ready! Thanks to Libila attendees, enjoy super fast mailing times!
  • Large Magical Chest has been purchased for longevity of meals. Meals are still readily provided.
  • Dirt box BSB for Fo priests.
  • Rack of 12 amphoras filled with water so water will not be a problem anytime soon.
  • Decor!

As of this post we average about 10-13 attendees, five of them are my alts that don't take up sermon slots. We're always accepting more people, suggestions, and ideas! My six characters are always available to listen 24/7!

monastery1.png

monastery2.png

• Like 1

+1 good sermon group

friendly and chatty when not afk :)

smooth setup and enjoyable experience

hope to see you joining us soon

sincerely, 

your friendly neighborhood reaper

• Like 2

I can also speak well of this set up. Great friendly people. Willing to work together to be sure everyone gets their turn to preach.

I will continue to provide meals and CCFP food for those that are there! Recently hit 50 HFC and have been playing around with pizzas! :)

If you stop by, be sure to say hi, introduce yourself and settle in for some good ole fashion church! lol  (I'm Melchizedek)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thely said:

Hi, is this still going?  Thanks.

HI, yes the sermons are still going. Looks like for another month then it may be shut down or moved. As the OP states it was planned for 1-2 months time. Come on by if you get the chance :)

• Like 1

i have two questions at the same time :)

when is the next ceremony /sermon?

and the second question ,

how much in advance is a ceremony/sermon announced?

for Vynora followers

Sermons are held roughly every 30minutes by an attendee. Everyone takes turns preaching in order to gain faith. We have been following a google doc that Jadis created in order to queue each person's turn. Typically a sermon is announced 1-5minutes in advance. All four faiths follow the same sermon requirements.

Hosting the House Of Debois sermon group has been a unique and fun experience. All attendees have been kind and some have even gone beyond that in contributing a great deal to the group. I am thankful for all attendees, however I plan on moving on. On October 25th I plan to step down from hosting the House Of Debois sermon circle. If anyone in particular, preferably an attendee, wishes to take control I am open to work that out. As of right now, there is not a new upcoming host. If a new host is not found the House Of Debois sermon group will close October 25th. Anyone is welcome to continue gathering there, however I will likely not be around to host the sermon circle. This has been said in advance in the first paragraph of the original forum post. Thanks again everyone who has attended and/or donated!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Rawrs64 said:

Hosting the House Of Debois sermon group has been a unique and fun experience. All attendees have been kind and some have even gone beyond that in contributing a great deal to the group. I am thankful for all attendees, however I plan on moving on. On October 25th I plan to step down from hosting the House Of Debois sermon circle. If anyone in particular, preferably an attendee, wishes to take control I am open to work that out. As of right now, there is not a new upcoming host. If a new host is not found the House Of Debois sermon group will close October 25th. Anyone is welcome to continue gathering there, however I will likely not be around to host the sermon circle. This has been said in advance in the first paragraph of the original forum post. Thanks again everyone who has attended and/or donated!

Thanks for hosting this for us all! My priest forever thanks you! I'll continue to bring food over from time to time until you close up. :)

• Like 1

House Of Debois sermon group is now closed. Please close the thread, ty.