Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Lost dragon

A lost Blue Dragon has been found.

If no-one comes forth to reclaim it, it will be slain publicly.

I've been told it's been stored about here:
9c780f474e063351b1021abf12717143.jpg

Which is "K14/15ish," a deed called "Whose is the Big Blue Boy"

And the deadline to claim it is this time:

timer_E1598810400.svg

Usual terms & conditions apply:

No amount of evidence is sufficient to prove this dragon is yours - we're definitely killing it. All loot will be rolled. Even fantastic bones. Your safety is not guaranteed, for best results bring a tent. Your inclusion is not guaranteed, for best results arrive early.  You can bring alts if you like. Absolutely nothing will be done to ensure their survival. This dragon drops butchering potions and scale, so if my PC is running at a normal frame rate I'm going to be seriously disappointed. Remember when lantern snuffing at events was a thing? I mean, it still should be, but it's pretty hard to snuff a glow ring.  Ever notice that diamonds are white, but in a deck of cards they're red? I forget where I'm going with this, but we need purple dragons. Maybe they can have digging potions. The time is not to be considered finalised until up to 12 hours before the event, as it may be subject to change. Please take your tents when you leave.

But also something completely different:

More events like this should be had. The uniques and their rewards should be enjoyed by many, not few.

If you're interested in causing more events like this one, I am calling for any and all people interested in hosting full-loot (only), public events on any servers!

Worried you might not have what it takes? That your contribution may be minimal? You'll be surprised at how useful a few people can be, even if they're not up for penning! Get in touch and we'll see what can be done!

The only way we can take back more of these events is organising!

So get in touch with me (ideally ingame, but forums if you have to) and let's get these rolling.

Edited by Stanlee
forgot to put in the deed name
  • Like 26

I fully agree and endorse the idea of public encounters being planned. When someone sees these types of spawns - they should be announced and posted here in our server forum. 

I know we're a "sleepy" server with 20-27 players online during peak times - but we should try and become more of a community. 

+1.0 skill gain for the idea Stanlee.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Stanlee said:

More events like this should be had. The uniques and their rewards should be enjoyed by many, not few.

Amen to that! Will be there with bells on (though silent ones I promise). First public slay we have had in a good while on Pristine, other than the impalong two which were great fun, so very happy to see this. I will get in touch about helping out with future efforts, on Pristine and if anyone is interested on the new server Cadence as well as I'm goofing off over there right now. I believe we should have up to one of each type of unique on the new servers so lots of us newbies are in danger when we bump into them :D (edit based on how it used to be in the 'old day's, but so much has changed now with spawns that it is not likely, and wu code suggests not as well so we must wait and see)

Edited by Tilda
  • Like 3

Well said, that man ! 

Totally agree that uniques should be shared by all.

Happy to help with any on Exodus or other servers, if given enough warning.

• Like 3

Thanks as always, Stanlee! I'm so glad to see the community coming together and hosting these public events for all to attend! I'm going to do my best to be there.

• Like 1

Update for the directionally challenged: it's on the highway network

Edited by Stanlee
  • Like 3

oh poor blue you wandered so far!

its rightful home is just down the street.

let's make sure it returns in pieces.

• Like 1

ill be here all week!!!

Edited by OceanRefuge
i guess this is a joke!
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 4:02 AM, Stanlee said:

timer_E1598810400.svg

I dont see timer.

45 minutes ago, Xagru said:

I dont see timer.

Dammit, the site I use for that is down (which means all pages on the Auctions section of the forum that use it will be down too, enjoy)

The time is set for 18:00 UTC

1 hour ago, Stanlee said:

The time is set for 18:00 UTC

Thank you. :)

Anyone know if the canal near the blue dot is an above ground canal or a tunnel. My assumption is that it is an above ground canal due to the other ones saying 'tunnel' :) 

23 minutes ago, SugarFoxx said:

Anyone know if the canal near the blue dot is an above ground canal or a tunnel. My assumption is that it is an above ground canal due to the other ones saying 'tunnel' :) 

Its a cave tunnel

49 minutes ago, SugarFoxx said:

Thats the Blossom to Walnut Cove canal and tunnel, can take up to knarrs in the canal and the tunnel is a highway for land traffic

Thanks Bob, Stanlee and co for this event, been a good while since Pristine had 220 players on :) Was fun and very appreciated.

• Like 4