Sign in to follow this  
Nordlys

Cadence Community Map

On 9/4/2020 at 7:43 PM, Landau said:

308, 1685 Texas

On 9/5/2020 at 9:15 AM, Cynn said:

Please add Hawken  3115, 2993

Also a guard tower at 3087, 3010 and 3087, 2960 approximately.

On 9/6/2020 at 9:58 AM, Dirty said:

Port Lahaina [940, 1175]

On 9/6/2020 at 8:57 PM, Shukinen said:

LunarMines 3271, 1607

On 9/7/2020 at 1:45 AM, Pingster said:

3684, 1767

The Lakeside Farms

On 9/8/2020 at 1:19 AM, Theoderik said:

Please add Gothic 

2951, 3085

On 9/8/2020 at 9:12 PM, Bouncer said:

2320, 1479

Settlement is called - Holme House

Also, Olfenguard does not exist in game. 

On 9/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, Shatality said:

3121, 3568

Cheeky-Breeky Town

On 9/9/2020 at 3:27 PM, Inven said:

1274, 1165

Spring

On 9/9/2020 at 8:37 PM, Nekojin said:

Guard Tower at 1555,1662, just East of Azure Dreams. 

Propose naming the lake to the South of Azure Dreams Spiderdeath Lake😸

Edit: And, now having a better feel for the terrain, please move Azure Dreams slightly East to 1529,1659. Thank you. 

On 9/10/2020 at 5:20 AM, Shmoe said:

Oakenwell 946, 1232

On 9/10/2020 at 2:19 PM, cherbert said:

Hadley's Hope 1961, 3165

4 hours ago, Amber said:

Briar Cove 3223, 3471

Thanks! 

4 hours ago, PsychoDodo said:

Dodos Nest 2252, 2542

2 hours ago, Yotoni said:

Pacific Bay [720, 1884]

incl. tower guard same coord

Another week has passed. All submitted posts are added. I will try to add more frequently than this, but when so many new deeds are getting submitted you gotta give me a bit of slack as i manually have to fill in all deeds and resources (and its kinda more easy to keep track when i add several in one go). It also helps when you post like this: Name [X, Y].

The highways will maybe be a bit delayed. I will try to add in canals as they can be much more valuable to know of when planning a trip. I also encountered a slight issue with guard towers, so that will hopefully be fixed soon(tm).

If i forgot some or misplaced some deeds, dont hesitate to nudge me in this thread. I read it several times each day.

Thanks all for making this map rich! :) 

Edited by Nordlys

Hi - I'm part of Port Crescendo that's already added.  We have built a road to Encore (currently adding catseyes) and we are close to finishing one to Sonata (also pending catseyes).  The highways will look something like this...

An0s2Qz.png

Edited by Tampa
Fixing image link

On 9/5/2020 at 9:15 AM, Cynn said:

Also a guard tower at 3087, 3010 and 3087, 2960 approximately.

Added the towers now.

5 hours ago, Yotoni said:

incl. tower guard same coord

Added the tower.

47 minutes ago, Mhoar said:

Wrothbelly 2640,1677

Added. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Tampa said:

Hi - I'm part of Port Crescendo that's already added.  We have built a road to Encore (currently adding catseyes) and we are close to finishing one to Sonata (also pending catseyes).  The highways will look something like this...

An0s2Qz.png

For highways i would need coordinates at start and end, and at every turn. This will be important as we add several highways. I advice dividing the highway up in several stretches for easier translation.

Example:

Stretch A start: [X, Y] - End [X, Y]

Stretch B start: [X, Y] - End [X, Y]

Etc.

Or example:

Highway will go at these coordinates: [X, Y] - [X, Y] - [X, Y] etc.

--

For guard towers, i can now add them properly, but make sure you turn on Resources on the left hand side (shortcut R - default is off) of the map. The icons are also scaling so they might be hard to spot. This has to do with the size of the map and to stop cluttering when several points of interests are added.

Edited by Nordlys

@Nordlys- Azure Dreams is halfway through making a canal. It's low enough that it's kind of an obstacle for ground travel, but not down to the point where it's useful for water travel yet. When would you prefer that I submit it? 

15 minutes ago, Nekojin said:

@Nordlys- Azure Dreams is halfway through making a canal. It's low enough that it's kind of an obstacle for ground travel, but not down to the point where it's useful for water travel yet. When would you prefer that I submit it? 

When its done please. It needs to be between two larger bodies of water and passable by atleast a knarr, sailboat or rowing boat for it to be a canal.

3 hours ago, Nordlys said:

Added the towers now.

Added the tower.

Added. Thanks!

For highways i would need coordinates at start and end, and at every turn. This will be important as we add several highways. I advice dividing the highway up in several stretches for easier translation.

Example:

Stretch A start: [X, Y] - End [X, Y]

Stretch B start: [X, Y] - End [X, Y]

Etc.

Or example:

Highway will go at these coordinates: [X, Y] - [X, Y] - [X, Y] etc.

--

For guard towers, i can now add them properly, but make sure you turn on Resources on the left hand side (shortcut R - default is off) of the map. The icons are also scaling so they might be hard to spot. This has to do with the size of the map and to stop cluttering when several points of interests are added.

Hey Nordlys, you mentioned earlier in the thread you wouldn't add the highways until the map dumps are released.  Do we expect that soon?  

6 hours ago, Tampa said:

Hey Nordlys, you mentioned earlier in the thread you wouldn't add the highways until the map dumps are released.  Do we expect that soon?  

I have no idea when the map dumps are released. Its up to the devs.

Regarding highways, i can add them now. The problem is that i would have to add them again when the devs release official dumps (right now it just the ingame map). The ingame map isnt very detailed and not even correct in all places.

If you provide the coordinates i can try to add your highway when its finished. :) 

On 8/25/2020 at 2:19 PM, Sirtokemhatz said:

741, 1708 House of Windsor

My wife has walked the entirety of J15 on the map, where House of Windsor is currently marked, and while she's found a few other deeds, she hasn't found House of Windsor. So I looked at the coordinates again, and it looks like HoW should be at the northern coast in J10, not mid-forest in J15.

I was wrong! Im below port crescendo

1910, 2995

Swamp Lands Of The Goobersmoocher

Edited by Gingeko
im dumb

St. Lunacy Point - [2888, 3033]

Largo Waterway - [3002,3048]

Bridge/Canal [2985, 3045] to [2990, 3045]

Bridge/Canal [3010, 3045] to [3015, 3045]

Can currently take 5 dirt boats through; going to attempt 25s.

Yes, I own both.