Sign in to follow this  
Torgrim

Deed rights bugged (RESOLVED)

I finally found out what caused it. There is a cryptic setting that only applies to citizens (by default) "Allow actions on allied Deeds", if this is not checked citizens don't get any access to alliance deed actions. All my other chars are mayors, that's why I didn't understand what happened with this char.

-----

I had a deed that I disbanded and then I created a new deed with the same name very soon after. One of my characterswho was a villager of the first and now on the second deed, is now bugged. It seems like he's still partly stuck on the old deed or something. I have tried joining other deeds with him and then he gets the rights from that deed (alliance rights etc) but if I rejoin my deed he gets back to the bugged state and doesn't get all the rights he should have .  This char is also a priest, so, I really hope he does benefit from my new deeds enchantment bonuses.

I have worked around the bug by giving him personal rules, but that is really annoying and also I don't like having to tell alliance members to do that.

Edited by Torgrim

2 hours ago, Torgrim said:

There is a cryptic setting that only applies to citizens (by default) "Allow actions on allied Deeds"

Hello, and it's not really that cryptic I hope. Intended is that a mayor can decide whether, for example, a new villager should get the right to act as ally on allied deeds. Many mayors leave that flag off for new villagers until he/she can be trusted, and then gets a new role, like trusted villager, where the flag is off.