Sign in to follow this  
Ruiner

Log buildings

Could we get a log building option. maybe uses logs clay and mixed grass. Always wanted to do a rustic deed in the middle of the forest with log buildings.

• Like 3

Given how many times this has been suggested, can we at least get a nod from the Devs that this is being considered?  

+1. At this point the forums need a new volunteer specifically tasked with giving feedback to people if suggestions are : considered by the devs, not feasible, on the roadmap, in work for implementation, etc.

This entire suggestion section of the forums needs 1 more staff member. Retro won't be able to keep up.

• Like 3

On 8/25/2020 at 3:46 AM, elentari said:

+1. At this point the forums need a new volunteer specifically tasked with giving feedback to people if suggestions are : considered by the devs, not feasible, on the roadmap, in work for implementation, etc.

This entire suggestion section of the forums needs 1 more staff member. Retro won't be able to keep up.

That would be great but instead we post here and see nothing. I am starting to think that this forum section is a waste of time and does not get read by any wurm staff

+1 again

They did finally do the hitching post I suggested 4 years ago and the feeding trough I think it was Brash who suggested that.

Perhaps they think timber is close enough but this one seems easy to me since they already have the texture from palisades all they ave to do is turn it sideways and cut out windows ;)

• Like 1