Sign in to follow this  
Jpopuza

Wtb your yellow potion for the Great Wall of Yellow Potions.

After one month premium you will discover a yellow potion in your inventory.  You can drink it to temporarily turn into something fun.  Or…

Please rename your yellow potion with your character's name and mail it to Jpoppin on Melody.  You can charge me 5c for it if you wish.  They will reside in the Great Wall of Yellow Potions located at Surefall Glade on Xanadu.  Here is a recent pic:  https://imgur.com/X0fhQym

But wait a minute?  How are the yellow potions going from North Freedom to South Freedom before the servers have been linked in the game?

The game devs have kindly gifted me (not really) a magical yellow mailbox to accomplish this feat.  Pretty amazing huh?

How do I see this Great Wall of Yellow Potions?

You can currently only visit your potion by creating a character on South Freedom.  Here is a travel guide to get there: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/175951-travel-guide-to-surefall-glade-and-kappa/

I also have two other player participation projects going.  Please post any Wurm related jokes of funny Wogic observations here or pm me (Jpoppin) in the game.  If they make the cut they will reside upstairs from the Great Wall of Yellow Potions in the Hall of Jokes.

And if you have an interesting (but relatively short) story to tell of your Wurm adventures, post it here as well.  The best will get posted at the Wall of Stories, also located at Surefall Glade in the underground city of Qeynos.

Thanks in advance.  Happy wurming!

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

Project update:  The Great Wall of Yellow Potions count: 490. (South Freedom 416.  North Freedom 74.).   Hall of Jokes count: 28.  Wall of Stories count: 9

Hi there,

I finally got my first 100ql yellow potion. Can I send this one to you (Jpoppin on Melody)?
No fee charged and I will even take the sending cost on my account. Why wait for the 100ql you ask?
Well it would be an honor to be a part in The Great Wall of Yellow Potions and anything below 100ql would not be fit 😆
I'll wait your repsonse here, before I send it over to you.