Sign in to follow this  
Nordlys

[SHOP] No silver from webshop

I purchased silver from the webshop and did not get the silver added to bank account.

Its now been an hour since i got the receipt from paypal (it came instantly like the silver usually does) confirming the transaction. Relog did not fix it.

Toon: Nordulf

Server: Harmony

Edited by Nordlys

I purchased 7 months worth of Prem and didnt get anything either, so seems to be down.

toon: Ketias
server: Exodus

We have recieved a number of tickets on this issue, and we are aware that something is going on.  The Devs are looking into it, but for everyone affected, if you do not receive your purchase within the day, please email payment@wurmonline.com with the paypal transaction number, the avatar name it was purchased on, and the item purchased.  We will get you taken care of!

• Like 3

I wish I had known this through an in game announcement before I went and made a big purchase.

• Like 1

The Developers are looking into the matter, but this will be resolved soon.  I cannot give an estimated time, but it should not take long depending on what the issue is.

So far this only affects purchases made with PayPal via the regular shop.  All other methods are working as normal.

All purchases made should show up fairly quickly once the Developers finish looking into the matter.

• Like 2

Have sent an email as requested.

Accounts effected

Gankkstarr and Sallsapop

I sent an e-mail last night before seeing this so just ignore it until the issue is resolved (Character: Chez) :) I know you're kind of at PayPal's mercy at the moment so it's all good!

Do we have any updates concerning this? I mean an update of "The developers are still working to resolve the issue" is better than staying quiet.

Hi all, sorry for the delay on this.

There was a problem on our side that coincided with a service disruption on Paypal's side. Any new payments should be coming through now, so for any payments you make after this post that don't come through in a timely manner please let us know at payment@wurmonline.com with the transaction number, avatar name and the item purchased.

In the meantime we'll need to manually reconcile payments that occurred during the outage. There's a bit of a backlog to get through and Paypal still has some service disruptions to their reporting systems that mean it's a little slower than usual to retrieve the information. We have the list of affected transactions and are working through them now. I'll be replying to those that emailed in issues.

• Like 3

Thanks for the update Taufiq! The PayPal issue has had an impact where I work so can appreciate :)

Wondering if this is resolved when will we see our accounts updated please?

Still nothing in the on either account.

me to i was told shortly around 1pm central time and still nothing . 

6 hours ago, denully said:

@Enki

just a little heads up - https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/announcement/81-wurm-service-announcement-paypal-purchases-are-working-normal-again/ 

when writing it will be solved "Tomorrow", it would be a good idea to write a date to or when it was edited ;) Since it says the 24th (creation date), so many would think tomorrow was the 25th, 😛 

yup I took it as the 25th resolution date also. I still haven't received some silver I ordered so hope its resolved soon since its well past the suggested  resolution date - I had to search to find this thread also.

I see in the patch notes there's mention of failed payments being reimbursed, if the payment looks ok in PayPal should I still expect to receive my premium time soon rather than the payment being refunded?

Edited by Chez

I cannot buy silver from the webshop I use steam and when I get to the buy button I click on it and nothing happens NOTHING POPS UP I CANNOT BUY SILVER NOR BUY PREMIUM!! ARGH MY SILVER is getting low PLEASE FIX THIS!!!  THIS ALL STARTED HAPENING RIGHT AROUND THE LATEST PATCH AND THIS HALLOWEEN thing I wonder if they are related , also there was a java update of some sort!! could that be it??

On 8/26/2020 at 1:26 AM, denully said:

@Enki

just a little heads up - https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/announcement/81-wurm-service-announcement-paypal-purchases-are-working-normal-again/ 

when writing it will be solved "Tomorrow", it would be a good idea to write a date to or when it was edited ;) Since it says the 24th (creation date), so many would think tomorrow was the 25th, 😛 

This is not fixed, I have currently this issue

6 hours ago, Baenre said:

This is not fixed, I have currently this issue

Hi @Baenre, the most recent issues should now be resolved. I've replied to all that have emailed in and I think I've reprocessed all the missing payments to date. Any new Paypal payments should be fine.

On 10/31/2020 at 5:24 AM, Elwood2 said:

@Taufiq can you look into this case of Oriana?

Sorry, very late reply - I've updated my notifications so I don't miss these. For payment issues the best bet is to email payment@wurmonline.com. I don't work on the Steam side of things at the moment, so I'm less familiar with issues there but emails to the above address will still get handled.