Sign in to follow this  
Pingster

SOLD - [Har] Deed on South Eastern Coast (Q21)

Today we have the following deed at the Auction House:

The Rocky Port

It is located on Q21, which is a South Eastern grid - this allows for easy manipulation of Plot Course to travel wherever, whenever. It's also conveniently close to Harmony Bay, a starter town with all the necessary amenities.

Spoiler

95o9NCC.png

The deed includes a masterfully crafted Mailbox, which has had an incredible amount of magic cast on it. This will ensure that your goods can get to your customers as fast as you're able to make them. An excellent opportunity for Master Craftsmen!

[13:02:04] Courier has been cast on it, so it is possessed by some messenger spirits. [94]

The deed is Highway ready, with a 2 wide road going in and out of two sides of the deed, along with a further work started to move the road Northbound. There are reports that a there's a highway being built from the Southern tip, and will be built to Harmony Bay. This deed is set up to perfectly connect to it!

Spoiler

O48nqch.jpgaXUu1Fe.jpg

What's more, there's also a wide dock set up, to allow for possibility to unload from your Ship straight into a Wagoner's crate, once you've connected to the Highway!

Spoiler

ihQlgDP.jpg

There are also two Mine Systems that can be connected at your leisure. Multiple iron veins (4) of varying degrees of quality, as well as a great silver vein has been uncovered (Interested in creating silver weapons? What a great spot for you!), and reports of zinc and rocksalt have come in from our prospector (Exact qualities can be assessed once our prospector returns from hiatus). What's more, the entrance to the Silver vein has been covered with a Stone slab door! No pesky thieves are finding this one!

Spoiler

wfOcxMY.jpg

dELjHIk.jpg

The deed comes with a stable area built up, and included with the deed are:

6 Grey horses (2 male, 4 female, varying ages)

3 Cows

4 Bulls (2 are unbranded due to .. reasons unknown at current time. They're hitched, though!)

2 Sheep

And just to make things more enticing, the deed will also include a Creature transporter and Ship transporter. What's more fun than a holiday in a Corbita... in the middle of a forest!!

Spoiler

i0bykhA.jpg

There are currently 4 structures built on the deed, of varying completion:

Stables (Unfinished - planned to build up a 2nd floor to make it more barn like)

A small cottage with a garden area and a back alley to the top plateau (Complete)

A 2x4 house with a Love Meditation tile within

A large mixed material building with partially completed 2nd floor (Masonry ground floor and timber 2nd floor) intended to be a hostel/barracks type situation to house 8 people on 2nd floor. Attached is a secondary work area in the back.

Storage area/garage (Unfinished - second story required for more storage space) with space for 4 carts/wagons + hitched animals and grass for them to graze upon.

Spoiler

2NjEdvM.jpg7Pwjx2a.jpg

AaDZzNY.jpg

ut6yGfo.jpg

HmYXjZb.jpg

dLZSgzX.jpg

u0ZooPY.jpg

Nature wise, the deed borders a Walnut forest and a desert, providing plenty of wood and animals to kill for food or training purposes. Clay patch right next to the deed. Tar available to the North in the desert or a short swim across to Poveglia Island deed. There is some kelp growing on deed. A fully grown oak is present, as well as multiple oak saplings planted in strategic points around the deed. Few orange trees for decor and lovely orange juice. A flat land is available for either farmlands or expanding buildings as necessary. And, of course, the view. It's worth living here just for the view. There are also both altars of Fo (Above ground) and altars of Vynora (in mines) throughout the deed. 

Spoiler

BC7a3xM.jpg

In more technical details, the  deed comes with over 2 months of upkeep paid for. It's got 2 Spirit Templars (Came in very handy right after animal patch) and a 5.4 Silver / Month upkeep (3.4 with no Templars).

The deed comprises a month of hard work terraforming and building it up. Material and time cost to get it to this stage (started out as a harsh looking mountain) has been high, but it's time to pass it on to someone who'd be interested in taking it over.

PVAAF7X.png

It's a great opportunity for people who've been busy specializing rather than building to use that hard earned money to skip a lot of terraforming and building.

Viewings are available at your leisure.

Please post your offers!

PS: Contact Pingstery for any questions.

Forgot the Deedplanner:

https://pastebin.com/qFXhsT2C

Edited by Pingster

This is a fantastic place!  I hope folks get in on this and snap it up quick! :D

• Like 1

I just realised I posted it to Auctions, when I meant to put it in WTS - not much to be done, still taking offers though :)

Taking offers, at the moment, as it's not an easy thing to put a number to a month's worth of work and passion! 

I would be hard pressed to take anything under 25 though, ideally looking for 35+.

Edit: Have an offer for 40s, and I will finalize the sale unless 50s+ offer comes through in the next few hours!

Edited by Pingster