Sign in to follow this  
Radni

Allow New accounts to have Defiance as an option for the first time they spawn in

The PVP portal is confusing to some, and hard to find if you're a noob and wander off to explore. Allow new accounts to start directly on Defiance.

Edited by Radni
  • Like 2

I don't understand why it's like this at all, but I know PvP servers might not be the best first experience to a new player especially if accused of being a spy, be killed, or being raided in the first few days. I think it just needs to prompt a warning before the player commits to Defiance/PvP about the risks of PvP server. Other than that I don't know why we're making it more difficult than it needs to be for new players to join up. 

We're working on this, it was meant to be the case in the first place but as we had no sufficient time to test it (since the possible differences in an account that starts on a technically different cluster), we had to make it work through the portal only first.

Ability to go to Defiance from the tutorial server is coming with one of the updates soon.

• Like 4