Sign in to follow this  
Kierkegaard

Improve Loyalty Program Awareness

Hello,

I was looking for more information about the monthly Premium benefits. It appears there is some opportunity to provide more awareness about the features and benefits for subscribing to Premium. I never realized or simply forgot about the Loyalty program. It was surprisingly difficult to find this information not remembering it existed. I noticed that the Loyalty program is not clearly mentioned on any of the major store fronts. This seems like a missed opportunity to communicate to players the additional value that comes with subscribing to Premium. I would recommend including language about the Loyalty program or a link to the benefits and features from the program. 

Wurm Online Shop

Wurm Online Premium Account Description on Wiki

Steam Page

In-store

Loyalty program - In game listed features

Edited by Kierkegaard

I agree, but there are some glitches too.  Both my Old Server chars have been premium non stop since I started and only recently dropped prem, yet when you look it says "have been prem 0 months consecutively since December 2013".  That is totally incorrect.   In the past people would get automatic gifts depending on the time non stop prem and it was also bugged.  I guess people don't want to make too much noise about it until all the bugs are resolved?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

I agree, but there are some glitches too.  Both my Old Server chars have been premium non stop since I started and only recently dropped prem, yet when you look it says "have been prem 0 months consecutively since December 2013".  That is totally incorrect.   In the past people would get automatic gifts depending on the time non stop prem and it was also bugged.  I guess people don't want to make too much noise about it until all the bugs are resolved?

Consecutive means current consecutive, not maximum. 

And gifts were based on total months, not consecutive, so there's no worries with that. 

The new system doesn't use any of that, will add it to the website! 

11 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Consecutive means current consecutive, not maximum. 

And gifts were based on total months, not consecutive, so there's no worries with that. 

The new system doesn't use any of that, will add it to the website! 

That's good to know.