Sign in to follow this  
Jaelus

Rite of Spring at Verdant Bay - Successful

Posted August 12 (edited)

Cast was successful! All Vynora priests or followers who pray in the next 24 hours will get 5 hours free sleep bonus! A special thank you to Iwry, Thoren, and Reverent.

Attention all Vynora priests! Verdant Bay is going to be casting another casting of Rite of Spring. We welcome Vynora priests from across the servers to come and link with our casting priest. We need your help!

We are calling priests of level 55 faith or above to link with us to cast Rite of Spring! We need 3-4 more priests. If we cannot get enough priests we will attempt again Wednesday.

I understand this is short notice, but we did not expect the rite to be ready so soon! We will have more of a heads up on the next one.

Please contact Szarin or Trith in game or reply to this post if you would like to be involved with future Rites. We will announce them earlier.

We have preliminary plans to do the rite WEEKLY at 3:00-3:30 EST because of how fast the timer is reset. But this means we need all you Vyn followers to pray a lot!

Map coordinates: N19, very close to Harmony Bay along the coast, to the east.

Time: PENDING

Edited by Jaelus

We are giving others the chance to cast it. We are just hosting. And if there arent enough Vyn priests we can add ours. My vyn brings 70 favor to a link.

Also, with the opening of Cadence and the number of people who went there, the Rite is likely not going to be up weekly anymore. We will probably need to look at hosting this every other week. And we don't have to be the hosts. We just happen to be close to Harmony Bay and easy for other priests to get to.

8 hours ago, ChampagneDragon said:

How about instead of you guys casting each time you give others a chance to cast it?

Hey there! We don't want to monopolize the rite by any means, but as far as I know we have the most priests of any one village on server. If anyone else is willing to organize and set up a casting we would be glad to set up a rota. Just contact me!

Our main goal here is getting ourselves and everyone else that nice juicy 5 hours of free sleep bonus!

IM me if you are interested in future castings, we're looking tentatively at September 5th.