Sign in to follow this  
NeeNee

East side Mercury Lake roads project

I was thinking of cleaning up the road on the east side of Mercury Lake (O15) between my deed and the Heavy Metal Canal. Mostly connecting my deed's road across the canal north of me to the wide road on the side of the lake and then some connections and resloping up to the highway by the Heavy Metal canal. There's a 30+ slope road there that could be straightened out. I'm not sure who lives around there right now--there's a half built house by Dannie but no deed.  

I'd like to keep it tree lined and pretty,  no highway. Please let me know if you live around there and have objections or ideas!

(Purple star is my deed)

56eFBGR.png

• Like 1

Dannie put a deed there a few weeks ago and disbanded fairly quickly after, so no one there at the moment that. Other deeds there recently have been Archaed and Joelle's deed but they moved. Hasn't been a real deed down there in many years.

The canal to the north could use a nice, wider bridge across it I think, was meaning to put a road around there a while back after I stopped using the area to farm rice and never got round to it so would be lovely to see something nice done there.

I could straighten the land out there and do a wider bridge as well. One of these days, if you want, come by and show me where you were thinking of putting it? 

On 8/23/2020 at 6:27 PM, NeeNee said:

I could straighten the land out there and do a wider bridge as well. One of these days, if you want, come by and show me where you were thinking of putting it? 

over the water is good by me haha, you've got my vote of confidence :) 

Double wide bridge done! Still working on the whole roads part. 

• Like 3