Dokhida

New Home Market - Benediction Fo & Vyn Enchants, Weapons, Cloth tailoring, and more

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Pickaxe Head, Iron
#41   - 3QL   - 79CoC - 1.45S
#40   - 3QL   - 54CoC - 0.45S
#42   - 4QL   - 78WoA - 1.35S

 

COD Bearclaws   can we get some more cast going on some pickaxe heads bud thanks

Sent out, thank you. I'll get some more pickaxe heads listed this evening.

 

7 hours ago, lurik said:

#83   - 5QL   - 71CoC - 0.85S

cod Lurik

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get a 70ql Exquisite Meditation Rug? COD to Rosalie, please and thank you! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw

#49   - 5QL   - 72WoA - 0.90S

CoD Barazh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick and friendly service, will definitely recommend to friends, ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again. Going to need another repair and reimp on the silver huge axe I purchased sometime back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2021 at 11:59 PM, Moxie said:

Can I get a 70ql Exquisite Meditation Rug? COD to Rosalie, please and thank you! 🙂

Sent it out, a couple of days ago hope you happy with it.

On 1/29/2021 at 12:31 AM, Arronicus said:

Quick and friendly service, will definitely recommend to friends, ty

Thank you 🙃

6 hours ago, Uthgard said:

Hello again. Going to need another repair and reimp on the silver huge axe I purchased sometime back.

Please send it to Lethyria and he will get right on it.

On 1/27/2021 at 5:04 AM, Barazh said:

Saw

#49   - 5QL   - 72WoA - 0.90S

CoD Barazh

The saw was sent out a couple of days ago, hope it serves you well 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to buy the following:

 

pickaxe
#95   - 3QL   - 93WoA - 2.50S
#96   - 4QL   - 89WoA - 2.20S

 

please COD to Mykicus

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mikicus said:

I would like to buy the following:

 

pickaxe
#95   - 3QL   - 93WoA - 2.50S
#96   - 4QL   - 89WoA - 2.20S

 

please COD to Mykicus

 

Thank you.

Sent out, thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I would like to buy two Exquisite Meditation Rugs 70QL or better. 

 

Please COD to Mykicus

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2021 at 10:53 PM, Mikicus said:

Hi, I would like to buy two Exquisite Meditation Rugs 70QL or better. 

 

Please COD to Mykicus

 

Thank you.

Both rugs have been sent. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey folks, I would like my silver staff imped as high as you can get it. I purchased it from you guys a couple months back. It's at 52.95 atm. What would that cost me?

Do you want me just to send it and you'll return it COD?

Edited by Acadian
no response yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello I'd like to purchase W6

 

Can you please COD it to Antirg ? - Thanks!

 

EDIT: Got it, thanks Lethyria!

Edited by Antirg
received item

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

60ql Fine Meditation Rug x2 please and thank you!

 

CoD to Valkrr

 

Question: what would you sell two 90+ ql whetstones with no CoC for?

Edited by Quiksilver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Quiksilver said:

60ql Fine Meditation Rug x2 please and thank you!

 

CoD to Valkrr

 

Question: what would you sell two 90+ ql whetstones with no CoC for?

The meditation rugs have been sent out.
For the whetstone I would point you to our miner Oversix 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi i'd like w15 imped to 80 cod to regiss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

allready recieved it really fast work, nice atention, good prices and the sweet +1 ql for lasting more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added some high cast weapons, should be up to date on orders. If I missed anyone out who I said I'd contact after benediction please message me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please COD whetstone #121 - 94QL - 75CoC - 1.15S  to Hissssa. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Twinsen said:

Please COD whetstone #121 - 94QL - 75CoC - 1.15S  to Hissssa. Thanks!

Sent out, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge axe w2 to arogan please

Edited by Ruiner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ruiner said:

Huge axe w2 to arogan please

Sent out, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get an 80QL Iron Longsword with an 80Ql Life transfer?

 

Also how much extra for Nimbleness?

 

Sent to Taedin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dlinacre said:

Can I get an 80QL Iron Longsword with an 80Ql Life transfer?

 

Also how much extra for Nimbleness?

 

Sent to Taedin

Nimble is the same price as coc/woa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok - can you add 80QL Nimble to it too?

 

6s if my math is correct? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sword received and at a better price and better enchant than I expected! Thank you!

 

Great service!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now