Sign in to follow this  
JamesSnow

king test on pvp servers

i was told to post this here too

what if to become king the person with the highest battle rank in each kingdom becomes king for 2 months and every 2 months it updates who the king is. this would make it so the person who deserves to be king of each kingdom becomes king and it gets passed around a little bit over time instead of it staying on 1 person forever. also becoming king currently takes a long time due to the amount of premium players on the pvp servers. people would be more motivated to go around trying to do hota and fight people for battle rank to become king. it could be argued that people could farm accounts for battle rank but that could be disallowed just like how farming for champs points isn't allowed. what yall think?

• Like 1

I'm against a deterministic process for kings, such as the person with the most rank becoming king. It should not be a mechanic to keep the strongest players ahead of everyone. "Ordinary" people should have an opportunity too. For example, a random person from your kingdom with >1000 rank would work too.

Definitely agree with limited terms and generally a quicker way of getting kings.

• Like 2

its a brand new server, 99% of players have their body stats in the 20s still. there are not strong or weak players right now. its mostly activity and the ability to work as a group. being king is a pvp feature so people without any rank dont really have a need for king besides wanting a fancy hat. if someone is out there every day making pvp and working on hota how would it make sense for someone who doesn't partake in any pvp aspects to be king instead of him. everyone has the same opportunity to get rank

or your enemy can decide who becomes your king, by just feeding whoever's account rank xdd

• Like 1

I think rank over >1000 should be a requirement but not just automatically the highest. Royalty needs a rework tho imo

no i dont like this at all.....-1

if king was decided via stats then only a select few would ever have a shot at becoming king, i do agree that there should be requirements, but this idea is not the way to go. the system does need a rework over all, but not to set it so that the highest battlerank gets it or the highest said str gets it....now maybe like increase percent chance based off of rank, characteristic stats, fightskill, ect. would be a more reasonable path to take. instead of the .015% lottery bs, you have a higher chance to get a supreme item.

Imagine the idea was rephrased that we should give no-drop, scale-like chest piece with 100 casts and provides infinite healing cotton along with a powerful helmet to the most successful pvper of each kingdom.

Why would you give very powerful items and powers to the person who is already very good at this game? The people who can actually use this advantage is literally any other PvPer besides the top players.

2 hours ago, Gianna said:

I think rank over >1000 should be a requirement but not just automatically the highest. Royalty needs a rework tho imo

more rank, higher weight on getting king.
more strength, higher weight on getting king w/ a cap-out at 30-35

+1