Sign in to follow this  
Llawnroc

vanishing map annotations

yesterday I used my Knar to cross servers a few times, and in the process all of my private map annotations from my main server vanished, I've tried relogging, toggling options, and I can't seem to recover them. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

All of our alliance annotations vanished. Our current alliance leader has not left the server in a very long time.

We've had them vanish without any server crossings. I wish there was a log of who did what annotation.

What happens if you reach the limit? Does it remove the oldest annotation automatically? I ask because I have the feeling some of my annotations disappearead over time and might be related to what the others are reporting. Not all of them mind you.

Edited by Idlamn

Thank you for reporting this, I have added it to the list.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:30 AM, Idlamn said:

What happens if you reach the limit? Does it remove the oldest annotation automatically?

No it doesn't, it just tells you you can't add any more.

Fwiw I lost all my private annotations twice over and stopped using them altogether. Our alliance and village annotations have thus far had no issues so I have to use those for everything.

Our alliance marks vanished, only few of them that we add for the last days(before it vanished) are exists now. Presumably it happened after latest path/server restart.