Sign in to follow this  
Wolfish

New Player Looking For Village [Found a Group!]

Hey folks! I'm a brand new player looking to officially get into the Wurm Universe. I'm still looking into exploring around so I haven't settled on a server yet, but currently fiddling with the Steam version if that makes any difference! As I'm new, I'm still doing my best researching the game, and learning things from the wiki & tutorial videos on Youtube. Otherwise I'll have plenty of silly questions as I explore and learn the game as I can, and hopefully commit for a long time!

I'm looking for a fairly active PvE village that is more on the small-med size of things for a tight-knit sense of community. I'm looking for more of a team-oriented group where some solo play is nice, but preferably having us all work together towards a common goal. I'd love any type of crafter/farmer/rancher sort of duties down the road, but honestly? I'll do a lot of different labor to ensure things get done, and also gain the skills needed to do much more.

I'm 18+, I live in the US (CST time), and can be pretty active when I'm able outside of required RL hours for work and the like.

Feel free to contact me here, or preferably at my Discord: Dinosaur#1100

EDIT: I'm currently on the tutorial island, but I'll be hopping to Cadence once it opens up!

Edited by Wolfish
  • Like 4

Hi Wolfish and welcome into Wurm Online!

One detail you might want to follow-up with is which exact server your character you want to play is on now.

The reason I suggest this is currently there are two clusters of PvE servers, Northern Freedom Isles (Harmony, Melody, and now Cadence) and the Southern Freedom Isles (Independance, Deliverance, Pristine, Release, Celebration, and Xanadu) <hope I didn't forget one> and one cannot travel between the two clusters in any way.

So if you'd like to continue with your current character and are looking for a village for it to join, it'd be great if you could add what server you're on now so those in that cluster can know they can invite you.

Good luck and I hope you find a great place to join!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tristanc said:

Hi Wolfish and welcome into Wurm Online!

One detail you might want to follow-up with is which exact server your character you want to play is on now.

The reason I suggest this is currently there are two clusters of PvE servers, Northern Freedom Isles (Harmony, Melody, and now Cadence) and the Southern Freedom Isles (Independance, Deliverance, Pristine, Release, Celebration, and Xanadu) <hope I didn't forget one> and one cannot travel between the two clusters in any way.

So if you'd like to continue with your current character and are looking for a village for it to join, it'd be great if you could add what server you're on now so those in that cluster can know they can invite you.

Good luck and I hope you find a great place to join!

Thank you very much! I'll go include the server in my thread then :D

if you are willing to give pvp a try, my group is recruiting for defiance and you can always go back and play on the pve servers with the same character. alot of us pvpers have been trying to bring in more fresh players to the pvp servers, and we can teach you alot beyond the normal grind and creating. tbh it would be really great if more pve like minde dplayer gave pvp a real chance. it isnt exactly how everyone preceives it to be, you dont get killed daily, and just cause it is full loot the community really isnt as toxic as what you would think for pvp...we all want the community to grow and try to avoid griefing as much as possible to bring pvp and fun to the game. so give the pvp server defiance a shot and hit me back with a message. anyone really if you have any interest at all thanks.

Edited by eldarian

Ah bugger, would've loved you to join my village but I'm on Indy 😅

Good luck with your search! 

We are in the northern isles on harmony and looking for more

Hey wolfish. If you want to try Melody, Dunvegan would love to have you. We are very new player friendly and have a very large land holdings. We are working to have a Scottish/Celtic/Norse slant. If that interests you send me a message