Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Cadence Rising – 19:00 CEST 21st August

CadenceLands.jpg

On August 21st, at 19:00 CEST, our new server Cadence rises from the depths. Available via boat travel and portal from the spawn deeds of Harmony and Melody for existing characters, as well as the tutorial for brand new accounts!

Where does your journey take you?

• Like 2

Map looks good. So many Islands to claim and so many canals to plan! You could make a fortune selling boats there!

• Like 2

Can we have a countdown on this for those of us too lazy/ignorant/timepoor to work out the conversion form CEST through UCT to their local time?

Also, this is a globally available game.  Can we have all announcements about time given in UCT please?  The last time I asked about this, there even seemed to be some confusion around whether CET=CEST, and some people were obviously getting UCT+ and UCT-  confused.  

3 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

Can we have a countdown on this for those of us too lazy/ignorant/timepoor to work out the conversion form CEST through UCT to their local time?

Also, this is a globally available game.  Can we have all announcements about time given in UCT please?  The last time I asked about this, there even seemed to be some confusion around whether CET=CEST, and some people were obviously getting UCT+ and UCT-  confused.  

this good ?

http://www.timebie.com/std/centraleuropeansummer.php?q=19

EDIT: or this one 

https://savvytime.com/converter/utc-to-cest

Edited by Maiya
  • Like 1

Fortune favors the bold.  I think it's a good move.  This is exactly the time to be adding servers. While the hype hasn't died down yet. 

• Like 3

when the buzz goes away we will run into the same issues we have on freedom. the empty feeling from being separate by other servers 

• Like 1

You should put a countdown timer into the OP like the auction timers we use. Would really simplify needing to go look up precisely what time you mean and risking a miscalculation.

timer_E1598029199.svg

@DevBlog - Feel free to cut and paste the code from this one if it's accurate.

Edited by TheInnkeeper
  • Like 3

On this day 43 years ago I arose from the dark cavernous pools of the depths below. Even I had bugs. I didn't have to take a boat or travel & a portal from the spawn deed but everyone before me had to (Australia)
I'm a server girl in a server world. Life in faraday for my B'day. You can mount my stacks, call all my library packs. Imagination. Wurmians is your creation. Come on server let go nerder. x2
I'm a 2nd dimension limbo girl in a fantasy world. Dress me up, I have ragdoll physics. Your my server, mouse scroll fell the glamour & wound bar, bugs-be-gone. You can update, you can play play, as long as you say I'm always Game Chest property. You can update, you can play play, as long as you say I'm always Game Chest property.
[chorus]
Make me walk, make me talk i can do whatever you please. I can act like a puppet god, I can kneel on my knees. Come jump in, /addfriend, let us do it again. Hit the town, build around, let's go party.
[you know the words x 3]
O' wurmian I'm having so much fun. Well server were just getting started.
(I wrote this on the fly for a fly-by-wire game for my B'day so I beg Vynora for forgiveness - Servers themed in'it..? Harmony Melody Encore)
Edited by Seraph
get the company name right

good move, for me I like a half wild server to go explore, having the whole server covered in deeds takes a lot away from the game for me

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this