Sign in to follow this  
Shmeric

New UI (scaling) - text and input boxes different height

Please fix the new UI scaling as soon as possible.

For example, this is the merchant price management window, you can see after a couple lines the item and the price are very uneven to the point that with 10+ items it's extremely difficult to understand, what price is for which item.

This is with UI scale at 90%

6RuYuGO.png

• Like 1

While you're at it, let us scale down below 90%. Not all of us have the fancy-shmancy 4K, 8K, whatever K monitors, and even at 90% the text is so large that you have to have the windows for inventory, crate racks, etc so big it's really impractical. Or, let us set the font size for these windows, that'd be best actually. Thanks

• Like 2

-

Edited by Yserin
spelling and proof reading.
  • Like 2

I have no idea where you're getting that setting from, I just checked my settings and have only the UI percentage which has a minimum of 90%. I don't and won't use the steam client, have never liked that company, and believe that playing from the native client is more beneficial to the game as whole, since when I do purchase premium or silver, all of the money goes to Wurm.

On 8/19/2020 at 8:35 PM, Yserin said:

The left side is the wurm online client. tried to label both clients with the side by side. right side is the new ui steam client.

we had the options in the old ui. but not in the new.

I tought I was going crazy, I remembered there was a font setting, but today after looking to get the font smaller (because like everybody said already, the "90" setting in the new UItab is far to big) I couldnt find it.

But yeah, like you showed, that was in the old ui settings.

Can we please get the option back to make the font smaller, even a pile of rockshards freshly mined cuts of the last bit in the window that pops up when you open the pile... (thats at UI scale 90)