Sign in to follow this  
Zerobyte

Crazy stories!

Had an incident which reminded me of a thread years ago.

Walking back trying to beat the 30 minute shutdown, got back realized i had lost my dog! 

Went back to the last place, couldn't see him. Clicked go here and started looking, saw him running across the field...Straight into a lava spider!

Stripped off the armour, ran up to him and roped that bugga, then legged it out of there!

Made it home with 3 minutes to spare 🙂

Let's hear your crazy stories 🙂

Edited by Zerobyte

This happened yesterday as well.  Went with my buddy in our sailboat to pick up our corbita which wasn't quite finished yet.  Decided to leave him there and head home myself since he was going to be on longer than I was.  As I was heading north to return to Melody I had my Wurm soundtrack playlist going, Why We Dive was on, I was facing open ocean with a rainbow arcing over it and I was heading right under it.  Then he appeared in front of me under the rainbow, a giant sea monster!  I immediately turned around to gather myself before returning north and giving it a wide berth.  My buddy reminded me before the creature left my view that I should get a screenshot.VgyJA2u.jpg

"A Sea serpent is a very powerful, large, aggressive creature that is found in the ocean. They not only attack players that are swimming, but also attack players on ships

Can travel around 20km/h"

You really dodged the bullet here.

Edited by Zalxis