Hiya, no not really. Need to focus on failing new projects :D 

Like investing in real estate? 

How's that going anyway? 

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, atazs said:

Like investing in real estate? 

How's that going anyway? 

You are asking that in the middle of a global pandemic. I am sure he is a millionaire by now

• Like 1

Hey Rolf, always good to see you pop up!!! Thank you for wonderful game  you made, you've always been huge inspiration for me.

Good luck in you future projects :D Is any of them been some new game btw? :P 

• Like 2

Thank you so much for this amazing game.

If you could add ONE thing into Wurm as a final hurrah, what would it be?

Cheers / Skål

• Like 2

It's always good to see you around, Rolf.  I hope the new projects go well for you and I look forward to seeing you in-game as a player sometime!  Thank you for the 15 years of enjoyment and frustration you've bought to me since I joined Wurm! :D

• Like 2

Thanks for popping in to say hi, it means a lot even if only occasionally. I dedicated 'wish you were here' to you just yesterday in our song of the day thread lol, sorry if that pinged you but yeah, I for one do miss having you around. I may ###### and moan at times about changes I don't like or worry about but that is only because I love this game so much. We were told it was our 'home on the internet', and that is what it is for so many of us. 

Good luck to you in all your current and future projects, and thank you for giving us so many  years of this wonderful game.

• Like 2

It's an unique opportunity for us (the players) to get in touch with Wurm creator so to me this post means a lot. It is a great honour.

Thank you for creating this amazing game and all the best with all your futures projects. Please keep in touch with all Wurm community.

• Like 3

I know we have come a long long way Rolf, but...  I don't know it just feels so sacrilegious to flip the switch on your avatar!

*flips switch*

I never said I wasn't cruel and evil....

It's good that you are still hanging around though.  You are after all  a deity here!

Cheers Rolf!

• Like 9

Thank you for everything @Rolf!

Wishing you nothing but the best.

Many late nights have been spent drawing on graph paper because of you! LOL

• Like 1

Thanks for the wonderful Game @Rolf

Even tho i made it hard on you in the past 10-14 years ive been around!
i wish you all the luck and success that one can find, hopefully we see you around one time or another

• Like 1

You will always have a reserved box in the Opera House at Castle Island on Release.

• Like 1

Good to see you still around in the background. Hope you're still getting as much enjoyment from what you've made as we are.

Thank you for creating this wonderful game Rolf. It's brought so many people joy for so many years and it surely must be a proud moment to see it flourish and grow like this!

The game has always had it's devout fans who believed strongly in the vision of this game, but now it feels like we have finally reached that critical mass of new people who have fallen head over heels for Wurm and will ensure that it will continue to grow and thrive!

The best of luck with your current and future adventures and keep on Wurming!

• Like 2