Sign in to follow this  
Davih

Harmony Bay Market - Enchanted Weapons - Tools - Rares- Supremes- Skiller - Ropes - Etc

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Cayce said:

I'd like to buy this one:

QL 71 Pickaxe, iron w64 ss63 c41 (10.5s)

COD to Lissan please :)

[09:49:56] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks! : )

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Davih said:

[09:49:56] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks! : )

That was fast! Thank you very much :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c58 (3.2s)
QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c55 (2.7s)

 

To Taramell please

 

(yes, both)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Taramill said:

QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c58 (3.2s)
QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c55 (2.7s)

 

To Taramell please

 

(yes, both)


Sorry, the c58 was sold, but i had 2x55, so i sent both with a bit of discount to make up for the mess :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QL 4 Spindle, Oak c58 (3.2s)

 

COD to Pingstery please

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please COD to Tianxia
QL ~10 Meditation rug c79 (7.7s)
QL 30 Small Anvil, Iron c70 (5.6s)
QL 4 Grooming Brush, Oak c63 (4.1s)
Iron Lump c76 (7s)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pingster said:

QL 4 Spindle, Oak c58 (3.2s)

 

COD to Pingstery please

 

2 hours ago, tianxia said:

Please COD to Tianxia
QL ~10 Meditation rug c79 (7.7s)
QL 30 Small Anvil, Iron c70 (5.6s)
QL 4 Grooming Brush, Oak c63 (4.1s)
Iron Lump c76 (7s)


[07:40:13] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

All sent, thank you : )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiyas. could I get the following items please!

 


QL 66 Mallet, oak c34 (1.2s)
QL 2 Scissor blade, iron c41 (1.1s)
QL 1 Awl Blade, iron c32 (60c)
QL 60 Knife, Iron w48 c33 (3s)
QL 11 Needle, iron c47 (1.7s)

 

CoD to Volladol please!

Thanks

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thunderdagger said:

QL 1 Hatchet Head, iron c74 (6.5s)    cod to  Ragnaroftheblack

 

43 minutes ago, gnomegates said:

Hiyas. could I get the following items please!

 


QL 66 Mallet, oak c34 (1.2s)
QL 2 Scissor blade, iron c41 (1.1s)
QL 1 Awl Blade, iron c32 (60c)
QL 60 Knife, Iron w48 c33 (3s)
QL 11 Needle, iron c47 (1.7s)

 

CoD to Volladol please!

Thanks

Everything sent, thank you! : )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QL 70 File, iron c61 (4.5s)

QL 1 Hatchet Head, iron c67(4.9s)

QL 1 Stone chisel, Iron c61 (3.7s)

 

COD to Drecius, thanks again!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AndreC said:

QL 70 File, iron c61 (4.5s)

QL 1 Hatchet Head, iron c67(4.9s)

QL 1 Stone chisel, Iron c61 (3.7s)

 

COD to Drecius, thanks again!

[15:10:12] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks : )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QL 11 Shovel Blade, iron w69 c25 (5.4s)
QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c53 (2.3s)
QL ~10 Meditation rug c52 (2.1s)
QL ~10 Meditation rug c51 (2s)
QL 65 Rope tool, Oak c52 (3.1s)

 

CoD Valkrr

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Quiksilver said:

QL 11 Shovel Blade, iron w69 c25 (5.4s)
QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c53 (2.3s)
QL ~10 Meditation rug c52 (2.1s)
QL ~10 Meditation rug c51 (2s)
QL 65 Rope tool, Oak c52 (3.1s)

 

CoD Valkrr

[19:19:47] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks : )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump, all prices lowered,  list cleared, 30+ items added.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, making the following order:
QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c53 (1.8s)
QL 11 Shovel Blade, iron w41 (85c)
QL 4 Hammer head, iron c53 (1.8s)
QL 86 Whetstone c53 (1.8s)
QL 59 File, Iron c49 (1.7s)
QL 8 Grooming Brush, Oak c55 (2.1s)
Please CoD to Theoderik

 

Edited by Theoderik
Wrong user name
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QL 59 Carving Knife, Iron c53 (2.8s)
QL ~2 Butchering knife blade, iron c58 (2.5s)
QL 11 Rake Blade , Iron c53 (1.8s)

 

CoD - Valkrr

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Theoderik said:

Hello, making the following order:
QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c53 (1.8s)
QL 11 Shovel Blade, iron w41 (85c)
QL 4 Hammer head, iron c53 (1.8s)
QL 86 Whetstone c53 (1.8s)
QL 59 File, Iron c49 (1.7s)
QL 8 Grooming Brush, Oak c55 (2.1s)
Please CoD to Theoderic

 

 

36 minutes ago, Ziasur said:

QL ~1 Pickaxe Head, Iron c43 (1s)
 

CoD to Ziasur

 

30 minutes ago, Quiksilver said:

QL 59 Carving Knife, Iron c53 (2.8s)
QL ~2 Butchering knife blade, iron c58 (2.5s)
QL 11 Rake Blade , Iron c53 (1.8s)

 

CoD - Valkrr

sent :) thank you!

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you CoD 6 thick ropes & a halter rope to Briars please? Thanks!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

Edited by Amber
duplicate
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prices lowered even further . 55+ items added, more will come!

Ropes sent :D
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QL 60 Rake w65 c33 (3.3s)

QL 60 Sikcle w52 c47 (2.85c)

 

CoD To Volladol please and thank you! :)

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this