So I've thought for a long time that we need bunnies. Cute, adorable bunnies. Perhaps in a variety of colours, fairly easy for new players to kill and get pelts and meat from. But also, there could be a small chance of breeding or spawning a rare white rabbit. The killer white rabbits, tougher than hell hounds and twice as mean. Perhaps they could give better pelts, either ql or with some buff that makes them useful for imping.

I feel this would be good for a variety of reasons.

1. CUTE ADORABLE LIL BUNNEHS.

2. More wildlife variety.

3. More roleplay friendly source of pelts rather than just starting with one.

4. The chance of breeding a white rabbit would add a little spice.

5. A new hunting challenge.

6. A new item it would be a challenge to find and use.

7. DID I SAY CUTE ADORABLE LIL BUNNEHS?

• Like 3

Don't see any problems with more low level fight mobs for new players!

Though I definitely want to have the ability to craft a Rabbits Foot for luck! (Even if it isnt actually lucky, I'll believe hard to make it so!) Albeit that might fall under Taxidermy which still needs to be added, right @Eleraan?

1 minute ago, Jotz said:

Though I definitely want to have the ability to craft a Rabbits Foot for luck! (Even if it isnt actually lucky, I'll believe hard to make it so!) Albeit that might fall under Taxidermy which still needs to be added, right @Eleraan?

Or that could be an moi item.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jotz said:

I do. there are plenty of low level mobs already, dont need any more. period. if anything, the spawns of champion and greenish mobs should be boosted by a lot

12 minutes ago, olafhairybreeks said:

Alright, giant champion HELL BUNNEHS.

that give descent fs gains 60+.

but seriously like weak creature list - bulls, cows, rats, horses, cats, lions, dogs, pigs, wolves, bears x2 (brown+black), spiders, goblins, hens, roosters, peasants, unicorns, rams, sheep.

moderate creature list - lava spiders, crocks, scorpions, fiends, anacondas, boars, hyenas, gorillas.

Hard creature list - trolls, hell scorpions and thats about it. 

We really DO NOT need any more weak creatures.. thus i wouldnt mind those bunnies if some1 wants them, but make them 100% domestic, like they do not spawn in the wild, or even better - they would only have a chance to spawn ON DEED.

Edited by Skatyna

I think that's kinda covered by the killer white bunnies. Mean things. Eat heads off people, etc.

• Like 1

+1 I am all for more variety of creatures always have been. :)

• Cat 1

NNOOOOooooo!

When will people learn to stop introducing rabbits to new lands?

Would we be able to craft Holy Hand Grenades of Antioch?

lol

You know while we're at we could add Ents as well. Maybe have them resemble a real tree until someone tries to chop it down and gets whomped by it? ;)

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2020 at 10:53 AM, Jotz said:

Yes! I'll take bunnies to add to my trophy rack!

• Like 1

On 8/17/2020 at 8:14 PM, Katrat said:

lol

You know while we're at we could add Ents as well. Maybe have them resemble a real tree until someone tries to chop it down and gets whomped by it? ;)

Wasnt it last Halloween that pigs wete oak trees? They looked awesome. Deff need them as ents. Since the work is done tweak the stats and new mob!

• Like 1

I was just thinking about low level hunting mobs the other day! 

I'd love to see the tracking skill updated to help find creatures (I like the system they have in LiF). Also snares maybe?