Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

New Player Focused Stream

Hi guys, I am Demona Nightshade. I am a 4  year player, and community assistant in Wurm Online. You may have seen me answering questions in CA Help recently, if you are on the Southern Freedom servers. Everyone who has played knows it can be a bit of a complicated game to start off in, and I want to help with that so that newer players can fully enjoy the wonderful world of Wurm. I am planning on making some new player focused tutorial streams, where I will be talking wurm basics, explaining some of the different things you can do in Wurm Online, and showing players how to get started in this amazing world.

I thought a forum post might help get the word out for newer players, to join me live as I talk all things Wurm and answer questions. I am a baby streamer, though, and this will be my very first stream so please be patient with me as I figure out streaming :)

This first stream will be fairly basic, for players just dipping their toes into the game for the first time. But please, don't feel like you can't join in if you have played for awhile, you may have some tips that new players would love to learn!

timer_E1597697971.svg

twitch.tv/demonanightshade/

Edited by DemonaNightshade
adding twitch link
  • Like 8

Will be watching this as you just never know when you will learn something new or pick up a valuable tip or two.

• Like 1

If you're a brand new player, in my opinion watching a veteran player do a stream geared towards helping new players is a very good thing to see.

I'm not sure of this particular player's Twitch settings, but I'd expect it'd likely be available for a while to watch video-on-demand on Twitch if you miss the actual live stream.

Edited by Tristanc
  • Like 1

Having a few technical difficulties with a camera shy cursor 😛 on as soon as i can see the cursor in game!

Might help if you use capture window instead of game capture 

• Like 1

Thanks for joining in guys! I will get the issues sorted hopefully tonight and re-stream tomorrow to finish talking all things Wurm! Lets hope my mouse decides to cooperate and stay visible lol

Missed the stream live, but watching it this morning, enjoying it. Thank you for doing this.