Sign in to follow this  
Baenre

Remove 7days restriction to reconvert

I'd like to suggest to remove the 7 days restrictions for religion change.

As the conversion reset the Faith, there is no abuse with the follower's bonus as that take 5-6 days from 0 to 20.

This is just a stopper for new players who choose the wrong god and/or a money sink for veteran who use multiple alts for batteries/listeners..

The conversion doesn't neccessarily completely reset the faith. Wiith very high levels of the Preaching skill, the converter can make sure you are over 20 faith as you convert.

Lol, how convenient to go get a faith just to get the 5hrs SB after a Rite and then immediately change again ! :D:D:D

Doubt that will happen.

• Like 2

i dont agree the conversion restriction is to stop players on pvp servers from rapid changing between faiths just to fill gaps, the conversion restriction is also there so that one person cant just use all 3-4 priest choices on one character as well...having the restriction is there for a reason, if you want all priest option then make 4 priests, the point of the game is forming communities so that you get all the priests within your community.

so this change will never happen.

4 hours ago, eldarian said:

i dont agree the conversion restriction is to stop players on pvp servers from rapid changing between faiths just to fill gaps, the conversion restriction is also there so that one person cant just use all 3-4 priest choices on one character as well...having the restriction is there for a reason, if you want all priest option then make 4 priests, the point of the game is forming communities so that you get all the priests within your community.

so this change will never happen.

How are you using multiple 'priest choices' on a single character in less than a week?

Converting would STILL reset faith. I'm not sure if you all realize that.

4 hours ago, John said:

The conversion doesn't neccessarily completely reset the faith. Wiith very high levels of the Preaching skill, the converter can make sure you are over 20 faith as you convert.

This one is true, though realistically you're not going to find anyone with 100 preaching lol, and even then people with enough to make you hit 10 (2 days of prayer) are rare.

4 hours ago, Cecci said:

Lol, how convenient to go get a faith just to get the 5hrs SB after a Rite and then immediately change again ! :D:D:D

Doubt that will happen.

Unless the rites start all happening one after another in the same week, this doesn't change much for people who change faith to benefit from a rite, though it'd certainly make it a tad easier to swap to a faith and then swap back to your original faith to hit the 20 faith benefits again.

What's the coldown on rites?

afaik is huge but not sure anymore as the game may have changed since

5 minutes ago, Baenre said:

What's the coldown on rites?

afaik is huge but not sure anymore as the game may have changed since

No "cooldown", but It takes 100,000 deity favor. Each faith giving prayer gives 3 (so 15 per day per person if you do all prays and you're not sermoning, still counts even if you're 30 faith follower), sermons give listeners x 3 deity favor. Missions give an undisclosed amount with higher diff missions giving more, but missions aren't in the new servers yet. ROS has already been cast, that's to be expected as vyn is the most popular follower, but you should see globals from the other 3 gods in the next few weeks on new servers i'd assume.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

Thanks for the explanation@Oblivionnreaver

Based on this information and on the must popular god "vynora" I'm not sure that rite of spring can be casted under 6 days... even worst for the other gods.

5,556 prayers per day for 6 days in row = 100,000 deity favor

Edited by Baenre