Sign in to follow this  
Eleraan

Taxidermy

WTB ability to stuff corpses.  *stares at his champion rat corpse* Please... he is so cuddly 

• Like 4

So you're saying there's a chance.... allllright.  I got ya!  *winks* Kidding aside there are so many great ideas can't wait to see what they end up adding... eventually. 

• Like 1

There is a Wurm Unlimited mod that allows taxidermy, so it is possible, we just have to hope that one day something similar is implemented in Online as well. It is an often requested addition, with good reason.

• Like 4

I've been wanting this for years - and keep pestering them for when I can.  Sooooon (bridges)

• Like 2

I saw something in WU that could only be described as magical taxidermy. Dead monsters, but permanently doing their idle animation. Having that as an add-on enchantment to "normal" taxidermy would be interesting. 

• Like 1

It would be a great feature. Even if it where only for champions, traitors and the like. +1 from me.

• Like 1

+1

Great idea ! I want some mounted lazy tower guard heads on the wall of my den.

I agree it would be nice to be able to do taxidermy. It has been done on a few Wurm unlimeted servers

• Like 1

Played Unlimited and they have taxidermy, I think it should have been in Wurm Online a long time ago. Why can't we use taxidermy on creatures for making deeds look better. I hope it gets implemented or seriously looked at.

• Like 1

+1 to Taxidermy that would retain the Champion or Greenish size and colours.

• Like 3