Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Close please.

Close please. 

Edited by Platyna
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Miket said:

How did you manage to get 1-1-1 RGB?

That's a trade secret. 🙂 But now this uniquely coloured boat can be yours. 😉 I have seen many boats but none like that. 

Edited by Platyna

Maybe Xallo needs to learn how dye its made and how dyemaking system works actually. Dyemaking system changed maybe 7 years ago. Its not the old add red and green to make yelow anymore. Now you can mix chochineal in green paint to make yellow. Harder but more acurate.

As for black, i made the said color. Yes it is very hard to create that ammount of dye of that rgb. But not imposible.

I charge 20s for such a painting job with my dye. So that knarr would be wort more than 15s.

Believe me or not, you have a deal right there

Yeah, there's an exploit that allows you to trivially make infinite amounts of 1-1-1 dye, once you have a small amount to start with.  No doubt the usual suspects have stocked up.

Edited by Wonka

It was in fact a part of the system. Droping small ammounts of lower rgb dye would make the higher rgb drop slowly towards the lower rgb dye. That also worked against droping same rgb dye to make it lose main scale. Like 80ql red droped on 80ql red would lose one on red scale. That making 234R on scale instead of 235. So making a 250 red barrel would be very dificult proces requiring to mix chochineal into from time to time to keep the R scale up. While black faul was fixed, so did the other part of the system. And now we dyemakers can have better ammounts of high ql colors with less resources.

Edited by Zarame